The Depressed Topic.

Davetrials

you're 15, you ain't no 'body builder'.

You point?

Been going to the gym with my dad for 3 years now, hes a body builder, brick shit house actually, hes trained me up properly, I havnt seen me, how u know im not a body builder?

P.S my dad came 3rd in a body building comp on saturday at blackpool! :-

Would you chuff!!! you let some drunk chavvy lads take your bike, asif youd stand up to a 7 foot body builder :(

Actually, i was by myself, and both of them wernt lads, they are 26 years old... im only 15, they fight all the time n shit, they live by fighting, they would put me in hospital if i was by myself!

'body builders' are actually uber weak becasue they starve themselves in order to get massive muscle definition. you could probably push one over with you little toe after one of their 'competitions'.

you probably dont even know what they do in the comps....

All they do is show off their muscles n pose n shit, if he came first, obviously, hes bigger than most people....

Oh yeah, hes VERY weak, even though he can bench press 140Kg.... Id like to see most of you even do 65....

All they do is show off their muscles n pose n shit, if he came first, obviously, hes bigger than most people....

Oh yeah, hes VERY weak, even though he can bench press 140Kg.... Id like to see most of you even do 65....

Its true though body builders are very weak after they have competed.

I can press 60kg but Im not sure it counts are it was only 3 reps.

Im fine with 50kg 3 sets of 10.

I can do the whole 10 reps on a stack thing.

But prefer to do 30 reps of 50/60 to build stamina

Its true though body builders are very weak after they have competed.

I can press 60kg but Im not sure it counts are it was only 3 reps.

Im fine with 50kg 3 sets of 10.

Yeah man, it still counts, even if its still 1 rep, its a rep... you have benched it once still...

Im JUST fine with 65KG i only do 8 reps though.

i work my way up from a 20KG olympic bar, with 1 10KG on each side, then 15 on each side, then 20.25 on each side.

Gets you chest ALOT like!

Yeah man, it still counts, even if its still 1 rep, its a rep... you have benched it once still...

Im JUST fine with 65KG i only do 8 reps though.

i work my way up from a 20KG olympic bar, with 1 10KG on each side, then 15 on each side, then 20.25 on each side.

Gets you chest ALOT like!

My chest hasnt got much bigger my arms are much bigger which has please dme loads.

Ive put on weight aswel wich is the best bit.

May aim to to be able to max out a few of the weight machines in 4 months time and maybe be benching 75 but defo benching 50 with ease.

Sure you can do 30 reps with 50-60Kg haha

You even realise how hard that would be for a profesional body builder? even though your like 1 year younger than me aswell....

My chest hasnt got much bigger my arms are much bigger which has please dme loads.

Ive put on weight aswel wich is the best bit.

May aim to to be able to max out a few of the weight machines in 4 months time and maybe be benching 75 but defo benching 50 with ease.

When you go to the gym, what do you train?

Tonight i was training, shoulders and back.

i done a little bit of chest aswell when i finished and 130 sit ups aswell with a 2.5Kg weight behind my head

A little tip to make your chest bigger, go on all the machines to do with chest, straight after each other and dont work out on anything else intill you have finished 3 sets on the machines, then start to do arms after, you will start to see your chest get bigger ^_^

Mine sticks out like i have tits :( :-

Edited by terror-error

I asume a stack is the machine that replicate dbenching. You sit upright in it and push your arms out straight infront of you. If so they are crap, they use about 5 different pulleys which act as leverage.

Youll find, well on the machiones we have setting 10 is 67kg and I can do it find but on free weights i cant.

Dont use the machines unless they have just one pulley and dont create any leverage ratios.

Freeweights is what you want to do and what you lift in freeweight is the real deal.

gallery_5181_831_4238.jpg

BUTT OUT