Dave Marshall - Tartybikes

Dan Jones

WOOOOO

YEAH GO ACTION DAVE(y);)

Real nice vid man. You ride that 26" real nice. Ride much 20" anY more??

You going to The hampshire comp on sunday, would be cool to see you again.

OOOOooo and lurved the tune, offspring rock(Y), always wondered what that song would be like in a vid..........

See you soon man

ACTION DAVE THE GREATEST HERO OF THME ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

niiiice vid dave, good mix of street and natural and the variation in moves shows just how good an all round rider you are, not a one trick pony by any means.

definitely old school in there and there is nowt wrong with that.

those rock sections look so much fun to ride, where are they?

easy to watch video and that bike stands out a mile.

ps is that my old RB booster still going strong

WOOOOO

YEAH GO ACTION DAVE(y);)

Real nice vid man. You ride that 26" real nice. Ride much 20" anY more??

You going to The hampshire comp on sunday, would be cool to see you again.

OOOOooo and lurved the tune, offspring rock(Y), always wondered what that song would be like in a vid..........

See you soon man

ACTION DAVE THE GREATEST HERO OF THME ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Hey dude, the 20" was sold quite a while ago- I just didn't have enough time to ride both bikes. I'm not sure if I'm gonna make the comp as just I booked my CBT for Sunday :P If I get finished early I'll pop by and say howdy ho though.

Dave

Edit: To Matt- it is indeed your RB booster- Well spotted! The rocks are on Portland on the South Coast by Weymouth and are some of the nicest in the UK IMO! Anyone within 100 miles should go there!

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

but the music sort of makes it feel like a trialskings vid .. maybe :P

yeh same here, i think it's the way the moves flow really fast and the way he rides out really low like Holroyd did.

if the fonze rode trials, i recon it would look somthing like that, super slick, the way it should be eyyyyy ;)

Dave Marshall: the strongest + the nicest guy in the entire sport of biketrials.

Mint vid dave, really impressed with the 26" riding, kind of surprised you didn't go to 26" sooner. You should definately mak at least an appearece at the comp on sunday. Havn't seen you since... Doney's i think? God that was ages ago...

Nice one dave, keep 'em coming.

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

dave, that was impressive.... i kinda knew it would be something special, as dan jones spent most of sunday telling me how i was going to love it! and bugger me he was right!

something strangely old school about the whole vid, yet the ridings BANG up to date.... your a beast dave! thats all there is to it!

how long have you been at southampton uni? how much longer u gona be there? im at portsmouth! so we need to go for a ride some time soon!

how long have you been at southampton uni? how much longer u gona be there? im at portsmouth! so we need to go for a ride some time soon!

I finished my masters in June but am now doing an EngD developing the aerodynamics for a rally team which means I'll be based in Soton for at least another 2 years.

Dave

if youve done a full degree and a masters.... how old are you now dave? you must be getting on if you've been riding for 7 1/2 years!!!!

still got the mini van?

Careful! :D lol I'm 23 now... full on old man!

Unfortunately the Minivan is no more. I got a damn VW Golf up my arse in June and it was written off :P

Because my (uni) sponsor is up in Cumbria I've had to get a dull, sensible car.

Catch you later

Dave

i keep watching this vid. it makes me want to ride soo much. your riding simply looks like 'fun' Dave. its great.

Cheers Vincent. You see, when you're as old as me there's little point trying to be as good as some of the little whippersnappers of today so you just have to ride for fun!

Take it easy

Dave