The Sun Page 6 And Page 23

DJ's Dad

rights should be a prevalidge not a right.

"I know my priviledges."

Would be alot better. Maybe some sort of warning system would be cool. You steal a car, you get 5 years (work for your own stuff you fanny) you do it again you get another 10 years, you do it again you die. 2 warnings, and then you die. But say if you stole a packet of crisps from a shop 3 times you wouldn't get killed. Or maybe you should, you definetely wouldn't do it then.

"I know my priviledges."

Would be alot better. Maybe some sort of warning system would be cool. You steal a car, you get 5 years (work for your own stuff you fanny) you do it again you get another 10 years, you do it again you die. 2 warnings, and then you die. But say if you stole a packet of crisps from a shop 3 times you wouldn't get killed. Or maybe you should, you definetely wouldn't do it then.

I remeber being taught this sort of thing in a general studies leason, the only one I went to.

Something to do with two different schools of law school thought.

One was to punish trival crimes like parking in a disability bay as something very serious. The other was the opposite but I cant remember the names they were given.