Is 50" Sidehop Gd Over A Wall

zoosteve

people need to keep open minds, there is no need to challenge what zoosteve has said. comment on how hs said it if u like, but not the reason behind. afterall you can never know for sure.

p.s apparently martin ashton signed on the forum as "martin ashton" and got slagged off by people saying he wasnt really martin ashton. which is why we dont see him on the forum now.

you guys really should stop scaring away these new members!

Erm, Mart has an account on here (plus he can spell his first name (Y)), and it's still in use...

yeh i get what everyone is saying here because am not saying you can't sidehop 50" at all its just t go over is quite emese to be honest and you should get a video out and show us what else you can do and then hopefully get yourself sponsored (Y) thats if your not already are? (Y)

thanks and chill people lol

its not my prob u lot cant ride

Its not our fault you cant prove your riding, and its not our fault you have an attention seeking method by saying your friend says 65 is world record! you f**king damn well know its not! saying that it makes 50 sound CRAP therefore all the attention is driven away from you.

BTW 50 inch over a wall is not big its pretty damn pathetic, is that what you wanted us to say?

(Y)-->

QUOTE(R*B @ Oct 29 2005, 12:18 AM)

Extremely impressive... It's funny how usually your best riding isn't captured. Mates of mine have made quite a few riding vids with very mediocre stuff in. I know i'll never be able 2 sidehop anywhere near that high... Good work!

Anyone else find it ironic that there are so many good riders all posting in a newbie section?

aint it just mate. Then you get the camera out to capture it again and you cant even make half the size.

i say fair play to him if he can do it,i can just just about get 42" over a bar so hes obviously much beter then me!

but if he cant do it then all he is doing is lying to himself about it too!

but hey but hey who cares i stil think its pretty good and if i could do that high then id be boasting about it too lol (Y)

point 1. wow 50" gud job i could never go that high gud job

point2.How come people when people put negative coments on like earlier about flukin it they dont just get deleted insted of upseting every one els and when people say its a crap thred why do they comment on it then duhhhhhh (Y)

P.S gud job on 50"