Is 50" Sidehop Gd Over A Wall

zoosteve

IM SORRY u guys cand ride that well have u tried stablizers it might help u guys if u dont believe me i dont care cos i know i can do it and i dont have to prove it

You may know that you can do it but it doesn't prove too us that you can do it. Has anyone seen you do this sidehop?

And we can ride. My 2 year old cousin can ride a bike.

If you dont want abuse from this forum, get proof!

Attention-Flags.jpg

I love it!

IM SORRY u guys cand ride that well have u tried stablizers it might help u guys if u dont believe me i dont care cos i know i can do it and i dont have to prove it

im sorry u cant tipe vry well cos i can and my mum says so ther i cn still ride even though i cant pretend to do fifteen inchs doesnt matter cos yeah cos what. and ur yeah. so stabilizers do fings that you cnt. lols

wwwwwwwait guys, he has a picture of him doin it

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=509is.jpg

and here

http://www.craigleescott.co.uk/images/11.jpg

and here

http://www.engageclothin.co.uk/nt/mainpics/neilpic.jpg

man, u sure did get 50, but something i can see is that u look different in each pic.

but you go get em son

ull be there in no time

f**k u guys i like to ride not talk about it this is the last time i use this so f**k u people i find a better place to talk to peope

That's not rain outside, that's all 4000 other members of trials-forum collectively crying.

He may have actually done it, but I guess it's more that people are getting pissy about his attitude.

Ah well, he's sworn never to return, so this is the end, I guess.

Leaving us in a cliff-hanger. How very EastEnders (Y)

f**k u guys i like to ride not talk about it this is the last time i use this so f**k u people i find a better place to talk to peope

So because we don't believe you, it's all rubbish? You my son, are a blatant and compulsive liar, and should get help for your problem. In fact, don't bother, because it's been proven that people such as yourself have an above average amount of white matter in the brain, and hence the only way to help you would be to slice of a sizable chunk of your nugget.

f**k u guys if i see u i will totaly stab u mouther f**kers :D :lol: :lol:

Every last one of us? Unlikely (N)

So basically, let's get this straight: You're getting all pissy mostly because we didn't all believe you, you didn't get sponsored by ZOO! or whoever, and that you've come out of this looking like a complete twat?

Am I largely right?

Ah well, see you in 7 days Mr. Steve, assuming you haven't stabbed me by then (Y)