Just A Thought To See If Maybe It Could Happen

the_soon_to_be

Fair enough. I just meant that we've covered most of the bases without actually putting up a new subforum about it, basically. Anything else would just be chit-chat stuff which you could either put in here/somewhere else. You can get all your riding/media/technique/whatever fixes in some of the threads already out there, basically.

Bmx-forum.com is f**king shite, in fairness (Y)

But they are everywhere, I have to search to find the bmx topic i need when i have something along the bmx line to say

Don't actually need any new sub forums at all, but if you were to create something make sure it's only a bmx subforum in chit chat or something. All this shit talk about DH/XC/beastiality forums combined is bollocks. Who on here ever see's a thread about any of those disciplines. It'd be pointless. And to make it worse... word would spread to the MBUK forum, as well as any other God forsaken shit hole forums of other disciplines and we'd be crammed with another 5,000 shitty newbies. We're already at like 10,000 or something pointless.

So yea; no dire need for any changes but if it were to happen (it's a decent idea in fairness) a simple bmx subforum would more than suffice.

0.02 x $1

right well think we have come to the desision that it could be a good idea if it is set about properly, so is there anyway a Administrator could maybe have a think about it,

or if someone could come up with a few idea and see what everyone else thinks of them, sort of a vote from the whole forum

gaz...