Fav Pics From The Cycle Show 2005

TrashZen

hahahahahahahaha

i seriously cant get over you porter i want you! you know you had just been tickling me and ohler was watching and caught you!!!!

the two goons in the background eh??? they look quite old :P there are also 2 sexy young males up for pleasure and leisure times, one is ginger and the other has a camo Xen lid on, if you need to contact these guys please call 0800 JIZZED (0800 549933) and you will be put on their long waiting list.........please dont be worried they will answer to you at the first possible opportunity.

sumot was making me smile in that picture, it must have been one of tunnis/porters jizz jokes.

Waynio............................

some cracking pictures though...............i wonder if im in any more being a part time bar proper upper guy :P id make a good bouncer me thinks, you would too porter with your big forearms!!!!i could tell you had been wrestling the man eating pant snake. :P

bens bike felt a bit long, compared to my belaey thats only 20mm shorter, altho i think it was the high front end, but it did feel nice ont back wheelio...........

my mod easily won pimp of the show after the 2nd day in the skip section and the nice dent it left in the top tube (Y) but hey, all in a good days work.

i was going to put that link in here too after id looked at the koxx site last night. some very interesting pictures in there ben, some crackers.

True Ad, but Ben could ride a wheelie bin and still put in a competitive performance!

hows about a skateboard????(Y)

Waynio...................

its like anything "mad gavo" different stems do sifferent things to bikes, higher ones will make some thigns easier than others and lower rise stems the same. its all what you get comfortable with. i thort it looked a bit out of character BUT im used to seeing 26" bikes with slightly lower rise stems etc etc, but obviosly with the new high bb fad were seeing more and more high rise stems on.

the thing i noticed is that even though the stem was high it didnt affect bens riding so it cant have been a bad thing for it to be on there. hehe (Y)

Waynio.....................