Fav Pics From The Cycle Show 2005

TrashZen

med_gallery_709_1168_42925.jpg

58 inch beatch... pic taken by adam read so mad props going out to himmm

and yeessss i did make it clean to the top :)

med_gallery_709_1168_27942.jpg

japslap/hook..whatever you guys call em.. pic also by adam read

gallery_709_1168_2288.jpg

and a picture taken by mr read also... with a slight modification ^_^

Edited by aust

i disagree fully with the last part.... he really got on my tits all weeekend.. but without him there would have been no comp im fully aware.... but doesnt mean to say i have to get on with him...

when he starts shouting in your face when you trying to point something out its kinda out of order....

also..

me, dave butler, my dad and someone else.. (sorry cant remember who it was) where chatting.. walking with john evans... i go to make a point... he stick his arms out and goes and and goes "ah ahh" basically telling me to shut the f**k up.... he does it again with mny dad... its like... whats the need for that ??? where having a conversation and we cant say anything ??? what the hell....

med_gallery_709_1168_42925.jpg

58 inch beatch... pic taken by adam read so mad props going out to himmm

and yeessss i did make it clean to the top ^_^

that why your rear wheel is below the roofrack and roof edge ? or did you mean u went straight up to 2 wheels.. either way nice 1,, its a good pic

also !! what frame in ben savage on !! ??? looks high BB ,well it has a mod stem,

and nice pics overall, looked like an ace comp !!

look at my pimp steed hanging out in the ghetto!!!! in the back of that astra estate :lol: hell ye! she is going to get a good riding tonight for getting in a picture!

porter the spanish were eyeing me and you up and if you remember had asked us to give them a wheelbarrow race, we told em no cos we would easily win like......... :huh: (Y)

Waynio....................

nice pictures julien ^_^ :) hopefully speak to you soon.

that why your rear wheel is below the roofrack and roof edge ?

also !! what frame in ben savage on !! ??? looks high BB ,well it has a mod stem,

Sorry, that pics the one where Aust didnt make it. The other one I have was taken too early, so looks even worse - but Aust did make it up UCI clean, landing back wheel first and then putting front down.

Ben was riding the Giaco frame, +10bb, the stem was something he's playing about with - didnt seem to do him any harm!!