Dan Burton - Heatsink/interactclothing Vid

Heatsink

dan_t-lite Posted Today, 04:46 PM

Cheers for the comments.

If you dont like my style(which some of you must be blind, because UCI street is my style), then meh.

Music was my own personal choice.

I was happy with my editing, but id like to see you lot do a better job.

Vinco dude: yer it was me with Dumun

obveosly or you wouldnt have picked it :P

you need less footage time of set up for lines when the musics that fast.........like in tunnis vid most of the clips when you go to the clip hes just about to burst into the line so it keeps with the speed of the song

I love the song, like i love the other 2 songs from your last vids. They just dont go with you riding

guess if you happy with it though.........carry on

that gap in leeds is a beast by the way :P

Didnt really like that at all, mainly because of the music. I absolutely hate heavy rock in trials videos, especially when its not really 'put together' with the video, so its just some massive stuff with music that doesnt really match....

Very good riding though, some very impressive gaps :P

The quality was poor aswell.

gAHHHHHHHHHHHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SSSCCCCCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

sorry, I was just singing along with the "song" there :P

riding was good, big gaps and so on, I recken I would struggle with a few.

quality of the vid was horrendous as people have said, also the music could wake the dead!!

Make another vid, but of better quality, mellower music and more thought out lines and it would be awesome, your easily capable of it :P

hinchcblob - our riding styles are similar, give it all we've got, then make it smoother later.

Dont really like mellow music with the video, didnt really suit it properly, will look into it a little more.

I liked my editing, but i will adapt a few thingys.

Cheers for the tips on the music-riding Calops(Y)

Everyone has their own style.

The Topic will end up like Lee Buchanan's. He rides a Python, and rides it well (Y). He street aint CLS quality, but a loads better natural riding. We have similar styles as well, and 'cos we ride Pythons, we get slated.

I bought a Python so i could go big, and the frame would last, and inspire me to take things further. Not to do manuels and shite. (Y)

Edited by dan_t-lite

People are not blind, you dont seem to have any real style in my opinion. I guess you could say sketchy was a style (Y)

EDIT: Sorry I take that back. I guess you do have style but dont say people are blind just because they find it boring. They dont like your style, but style will come with time and experinance.

Your not sketchy in the vid so I take that back. (Y)

Edited by JIX

hinchcblob - our riding styles are similar, give it all we've got, then make it smoother later.

Dont really like mellow music with the video, didnt really suit it properly, will look into it a little more.

I liked my editing, but i will adapt a few thingys.

Cheers for the tips on the music-riding Calops(Y)

The Topic will end up like Lee Buchanan's. He rides a Python, and rides it well (Y) . He street aint CLS quality, but a loads better natural riding. We have similar styles as well, and 'cos we ride Pythons, we get slated.

I bought a Python so i could go big, and the frame would last, and inspire me to take things further. Not to do manuels and shite. (Y)

People didn't say that the video was shit 'cos you were riding a Python, or that you're shit 'cos you're riding a Python, just that the video was exactly the same as everyone else who seems to release a video with them on a Python...

I didn't really like the video, but in your defence it's on par with most of the videos about at the moment. The riding was good, but the editing/filming is what sticks in people's minds. I may not post much nowadays, but I'm forever seeing posts about videos saying "great riding, shit video" and although I usually agree with them, it seems a shame that people's standards are so high.

There have been a lot of great videos in the past: Biketrials-uk, TrialsKings etc, but it's hard to compare everyday videos to those. It's great that people have high standards, but until this video becomes below average then it seems a shame to really criticise, because as this stands, most videos I see are about this good whether they have Craig Lee Scott or Dan from Hull in them.

Basically what I can't understand is how so many people object to this kind of video, yet it's all I ever seem to see. Why not up the overall quality of videos by offering friendly criticism or by making your own video.

Hope that makes sense,

Stephen.

that gap in leeds is a beast by the way (Y)

Haha. Sunday my lad. Rain or Shine, Sunday.

The Topic will end up like Lee Buchanan's. He rides a Python, and rides it well (Y). He street aint CLS quality, but a loads better natural riding. We have similar styles as well, and 'cos we ride Pythons, we get slated.

I bought a Python so i could go big, and the frame would last, and inspire me to take things further. Not to do manuels and shite. :S

Erm. I think that you're reading into too many stereotypes to be honest. People don't think that, "Oh, he rides a Python, he'll be harsh as f**k and go big", 'cos everyone doesn't. It's a particular style.

Some people like "going big and getting smooth later" which I don't really see the logic behind, but whatever. I didn't watch all the video. Decent riding but shit editing. The song made my head hurt so I stopped.

You say a frame that can last. Haven't you cracked something? I think it's time for a new frame for me. Don't want to fall into anyone's stereotype. Going big and rimming hard isn't what I want to strive for :S

Next vid should be better I hope.

Inspiring stuff. Nick.

pretty good riding althou there didnt seem to be much control there,

editing was bad, quality was bad, no offense but these videos jam packed full of big moves are boring me to death, what ever happened to the videos about having fun with mates and the like?

anyways good riding, bad video

I liked the music :lol: editing wasn't the worst but could of been better....

quite big moves aswell but you could have made alot more out of those lines like when you gapped to that big pipe you could have sidehopped up that concrete block next to it

not a bad video though,

ToM

pretty good riding althou there didnt seem to be much control there,

editing was bad, quality was bad, no offense but these videos jam packed full of big moves are boring me to death, what ever happened to the videos about having fun with mates and the like?

anyways good riding, bad video

Its really starting to annoy me now...

So your saying as soon as people start going big it takes all the fun out of trials?

I would rather do big stuff than do manuals and spins and I really have fun when Im riding :lol:

Pretty good vid aswell (Y)

Its really starting to annoy me now...

So your saying as soon as people start going big it takes all the fun out of trials?

I would rather do big stuff than do manuals and spins and I really have fun when Im riding :)

Pretty good vid aswell (Y)

my post was obveously to technical for you to understand.

basically every video that is made now is just big move after big move, im just saying its boring, not slating his riding aty all,

i just find these videos repetative and boring.