Billocks Vid

billocks

I am the opposite, that one of the most impressive vids I have seen.

You can do stuff it took me years to learn (when I was about 17!!) and some stuff I am just trying to learn now, like the tucked sidehops.

Do me a favour and quit riding, I really dont wanna have to ride against you when your older :P

I can't say I was really that impressed with that video. He has next to no muscle, needs a haircut and his riding is really sketchy. I say just work on contol, like go smaller and learn everything smoother.

Harsh mate, whats muscle got to do with riders his age? Maybe it matters for elite riders but not for most ordinary trials riders. Oh and theres no need to take the piss out of his hair either.

Good video anyway mate, I have ridden with the rest of the Cleethorpes lot but not you, probably see you next time Im riding there. Pretty nice riding, keep it up. :P

You do realise he's like 13ish I think, so maybe he isn't sure on how to upload.

My point, he starts uploading, posts to say "Oh my video's done it'll be here in a min, expect a quick edit." 2 mins later. "Oh shit, it's broken, I'll try and get it sorted as fast as I can." A mob appears, because they feel like they have been wrongely treated, for whatever reason, and start hurling abuse. :P

IRONY IN POST FORM

I can't say I was really that impressed with that video. He has next to no muscle, needs a haircut and his riding is really sketchy. I say just work on contol, like go smaller and learn everything smoother.

Give the little guy some credit obviously he aint gonna be very controled he has no muscle and can't control the bike that good but thats only because he's young and weak.

Right back to the video, i really enjoyed that video think he has alot of talent keep it up dude :P

Kyle.

That's good to know, you jealous or something?

IRONY IN POST FORM

The f**k, there isn't any irony in there at all, I said he doesn't know how to upload, then in the second post, it's just elaboration on him not being able to upload?

Edited by MrMonkey

Also why does the hair cut come into it thats personal and is not been ask for your reply on (Y)

Kyle.

He's 13, that's why the bad comments should just roll right of his back, he should hopefully know how good he is (not in an arrogant way) so the comments on "You have no muscle (but can go bigger than me)" hopefully won't affect him and make him feel like trials isn't right for him.

And to the f**king wankers who think he needs a haircut how about you pick on someone who's older with long hair, bullies.

He's 13, that's why the bad comments should just roll right of his back, he should hopefully know how good he is (not in an arrogant way) so the comments on "You have no muscle (but can go bigger than me)" hopefully won't affect him and make him feel like trials isn't right for him.

And to the f**king wankers who think he needs a haircut how about you pick on someone who's older with long hair, bullies.

damn right!

cheers for all of the good replies...

i might be little but my backs broad! (Y)

i pretty much never reply to vids threads but i was amazed but this vid, your bloody good considering how young and small you are, well done

i expect this lil lad is gonna be one of the up and coming riders in years to come