Billocks Vid

billocks

right then.

i've tried to upload on megaupload, eengodidee.nl, and tvi.sgi (or watether its called ) :(

it ain't workin so...

sam said that he will up load it onto tvi.sgi for me shortly.

so... sorry for the inconvenience,(Y)

cheers,

bill

Ermmmm....what ever happened to getting your priorites right??

surly uploading the vid comes 1st?

My point, he starts uploading, posts to say "Oh my video's done it'll be here in a min, expect a quick edit." 2 mins later. "Oh shit, it's broken, I'll try and get it sorted as fast as I can." A mob appears, because they feel like they have been wrongely treated, for whatever reason, and start hurling abuse. >_<

My point, he starts uploading, posts to say "Oh my video's done it'll be here in a min, expect a quick edit." 2 mins later. "Oh shit, it's broken, I'll try and get it sorted as fast as I can." A mob appears, because they feel like they have been wrongely treated, for whatever reason, and start hurling abuse. >_<

erm...whats the hurry to tell the forum...??

dude, you rock, simple as. I bet you make your fellow riders cry when you pull off some of them moves.

seriously keep it up, also I kinda get the feeling you might move on to 24" street perhaps rather than pure trials, not sure why though just something about the way you ride.

keep us posted anyway. ^_^