Panoramic Trials Pictures

Dai the Socket

I was just wondering if anyone had any trials pics they thought were especailly good. Sunset background?

Panaramic if anyone's got them, or taken with a wide angle lens but without distorting.

I'm doing a Graphics poster about my hobbys and would really like something decent, but which represents trials in a nut shell really.

Cheers to anyone who has got one.

Nick ps contact me if you need somewhere to upload them...

Edited by mod661

med_gallery_59_309_52720.jpg

Woah. That's one shit hot photo.

Cheers for all the offers. I've currently got Rob P's Avatar piccy but big in it, but I might change it for this one, if anyone does have any kicking about or gets any please post 'em up cos the deadline isn't for one and a bit weeks, but I'd rather get it sorted before :P

Cheers everyone so far :S

Nick

it amazes me to see what other people class as good photos (Y)

but then it might amaze them to see what you would class as good photo's, i think some of yours are great, however, photography is a personal thing, something i would like, might not be the same as the next person.

see where im coming from :(

ben

for example, i quite like this one taken of me :)

pa1500615nw.th.jpg

but then it might amaze them to see what you would class as good photo's, i think some of yours are great, however, photography is a personal thing, something i would like, might not be the same as the next person.

see where im coming from :(

ben

for example, i quite like this one taken of me :)

pa1500615nw.th.jpg

That rail gap was ace ben (Y) smooth too.

however, photography is a personal thing, something i would like, might not be the same as the next person.

Yeah, but there's also a difference between a well composed picture and a badly composed one, etc.

It just seems some people think "Ooh, there'll be sun in the background, that'll make it all arty 'n' stuff", when it could be done a lot better.

Not slating everyone in here or anything, it's the same as the "Arty" shots that are just standard photos made into a B&W shot so they're more "emotional" and shit like that...