The Simple Question

tom tom

i need to grind my rimms, today, while i was riding, it stared to rain, after a while my pads and rimms got soaked, oblivious to the fact, i tryed to pedal kick up a curb, but i ended up on my arse in a puddle with sharp shooting pains in my back...

i need to grind my rimms, today, while i was riding, it stared to rain, after a while my pads and rimms got soaked, oblivious to the fact, i tryed to pedal kick up a curb, but i ended up on my arse in a puddle with sharp shooting pains in my back...

>_< (Y)

i rode without a grind and with a grind and i think that without a grind your brake works better. well thats my opinion.

Well, at least there's one person who agrees with me. :huh:

And that's why there's shit on your keyboard now. As you just typed one hell of alot of it.

That wasn't even funny, your loosing your touch...^_^

wIll dO!

:) :lol:

Definately grind your rim, and ideally a combination of a rim that holds a grind well and some softer pads will ensure your won't need to grind again for a very long time. Then you can have the benefits of brake lock when you need it without any variability like you get with tar (wearing off) or smooth rims (moisture).

Steve

GRIND ALL THE WAY GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND GRIND

Well looks like he wants you to go for a grind!

i go for a grind nice and sharp is important, but running a harder compond pad just wears out the grind so win some loose some