My New Pc

Synergy

i have jus ordered my pc from ebuyer.

2 x Kingston 1GB DDR PC3200 400MHz Non-ECC CL3 (3-3-3) 184pin DIMM's (Kit of 2 x 512mb) 49296

1 x Sapphire X800GTO 256mb GDDR3 PCI-E VGA/TVO/DVI 97159

1 x AMD (Venice) Athlon 64 3500+ 939pin 512Kb L2 Cache 90nm Retail Boxed Processor With 3 Year Warranty and Fan Included. 88107

1 x NEC ND3540A 16X DVD±RW Dual Layer Internal IDE (Beige) - OEM 89187

1 x Maxtor 6L200P0 Diamondmax 10 200Gb 7200rpm ATA133 8mb Cache - OEM 89515

2 x Round Cathode Case Fan Blue 44990

1 x Gigabyte GA-K8NXP-SLI Skt939 nForce4 SLI Chipset DDR400 PCI-E USB2.0 LAN SATA Retail Box

can anyone tell me (if they have or used) what the motherboard (gigabyte and graphics card are like please)

Gigabyte are fine mobos.

Not top of the range but they certainly aint bottom of the heap. but then again its all down to what chipset you got on it

same goes for the graphics card, all the parts are the same as competitors apart from the pcb (plastic backing) that gigayte make themselves

have fun :P

ame goes for the graphics card, all the parts are the same as competitors apart from the pcb (plastic backing) that gigayte make themselves

PCB = printed circuit board :P

And Gigabyte is a good brand really, it's definitely one of the best. That ought to be a good board, but I can't be bothered to google your specific board and look up reviews etc, you can do that.

every one of our new computers in the office at work has the Gigabyte motherboards. They are pretty good nice and fast reliable and do the job well. The onboard graphics though i really really dont like at all. Everytime i was watching a trials video or something it would make the computer pause all the time. Shortly after moaning about it i got a 128mb GeForce MX4 graphics card put in and now everything is running peachy.

Cant beat them really for the price range.

Stu :turned: