Friday Night - Me, My Gf,

Mr Motivator

So it's friday night and im off to my local city, Chichester, with my gf.

We go and check out whats on at the flicks and find that the film we wanted to watch, Lord of War, doesn't start till 21:00. We had a two hour wait so we headed into town, and towards the park.

Now, Chichester park is a dangerous place after dark.. People go in, get stabed, and don't come back out alive usualy. So we went to the smaller park just near to it. We sat down on the swings and heard voices, we looked up to find, what sounded like, four or five 10-12 year old girls on the bridge above. We just thought, oh they're only young and forgot all about them.

Five minuets later, the five girls come through the gate with as much vodka as you want, and started to walk over to us. One girl slips on the rubber tarmac under the swings and falls right on her arse, obviously we didn't laugh. Ok, so we are still on the swings, I'm on the left and gf on the right, with the girls now crowded around us and the girl that slipped is still on the floor.

Then, the girl that was on the floor said to my gf "oi, why did you spit at me?", "I did'nt" replyed my gf. "Yeah you did, don't you laugh" said the girl, "No I didn't, why would I spit on you" asked my gf.

The girl gets up, walks over to my gf and spits in her face. I get up, grab my gf by the arm and walk towards the gate. "Oi, don't you walk away from something that you started" said the girl and runs up behind us, spits at us both and kicks my gf in the back of the legs. We keep walking.

We're out the gate and walking down the street, the girl and her mate are now following us along the pavement. Then, her mate grabs my gf by the hair at the back, pulls her head back and the other girl slaps my gf across the face three times with nails and all. I grab the bitch on my gf's hair, get her hand off and leave with my gf.

We then walked back into town to where it's safe-er. I checked my gf's forehead in a shop window light to find two cuts and two big lumps that that f**king slutty chavy bitch had done.

Suprisingly, my gf didn't seem too shaken up by this, however, she is rather good at covering things up, which isn't always good. We went into the local maccy ds to just chill out for a second and then went to the cinema.

Wow, what a f**ked up evening we had, and to top it all, we missed the last train home.

Oh yeah, the girls were actually about 15 or 16 it turns out.

gutted mate, you did well not to become a woman beater.

i'd of said report it but if you've left it this long probably not much point.

if it was lads it would be more understandable, as-well as alot more discusting, its totally shite (understatement) how a group of lasses can be like that.

anyway sounds like you did well to keep cool so good on you. B)

Sorry to hear it dude :P

too much crap goes on nowadays, there was something on the news yesterday about happy slapping and my sister started laughing cos shes seen one on someones phone and found it amusing B)

Things are just getting worse! move to the nearist snowy hill as soon as posible!

yep reminds me that......

my friend justine got chased home and rocks thrown at her a few days ago

Some else i know got some glass thrown at them too

......... forgot cos things like this dont suprize me no more as it happens so much

Sounds like you were lucky this time which is the main thing.

Random story that is kinda related:

At a local gig my mate was getting loads of hastle from a group of stupid bints that were not even at the gig to listen to the music, they were just out to cause trouble. They were all shouting abuse at my mate and all squared up to him giving him loads of shit and pushing him round, just behind them was all their guy friends waiting for my mate to defend himself so they could all kick off at him. We just carried on but made sure the security staff were aware what was going on.

Me and a mate were told by one of the security blokes "If a girl fights like a man hit them back like man" B)

So it's friday night and im off to my local city, Chichester, with my gf.

We go and check out whats on at the flicks and find that the film we wanted to watch, Lord of War, doesn't start till 21:00. We had a two hour wait so we headed into town, and towards the park.

Now, Chichester park is a dangerous place after dark.. People go in, get stabed, and don't come back out alive usualy. So we went to the smaller park just near to it. We sat down on the swings and heard voices, we looked up to find, what sounded like, four or five 10-12 year old girls on the bridge above. We just thought, oh they're only young and forgot all about them.

Five minuets later, the five girls come through the gate with as much vodka as you want, and started to walk over to us. One girl slips on the rubber tarmac under the swings and falls right on her arse, obviously we didn't laugh. Ok, so we are still on the swings, I'm on the left and gf on the right, with the girls now crowded around us and the girl that slipped is still on the floor.

Then, the girl that was on the floor said to my gf "oi, why did you spit at me?", "I did'nt" replyed my gf. "Yeah you did, don't you laugh" said the girl, "No I didn't, why would I spit on you" asked my gf.

The girl gets up, walks over to my gf and spits in her face. I get up, grab my gf by the arm and walk towards the gate. "Oi, don't you walk away from something that you started" said the girl and runs up behind us, spits at us both and kicks my gf in the back of the legs. We keep walking.

We're out the gate and walking down the street, the girl and her mate are now following us along the pavement. Then, her mate grabs my gf by the hair at the back, pulls her head back and the other girl slaps my gf across the face three times with nails and all. I grab the bitch on my gf's hair, get her hand off and leave with my gf.

We then walked back into town to where it's safe-er. I checked my gf's forehead in a shop window light to find two cuts and two big lumps that that f**king slutty chavy bitch had done.

Suprisingly, my gf didn't seem too shaken up by this, however, she is rather good at covering things up, which isn't always good. We went into the local maccy ds to just chill out for a second and then went to the cinema.

Wow, what a f**ked up evening we had, and to top it all, we missed the last train home.

Oh yeah, the girls were actually about 15 or 16 it turns out.

If she did that to my gf (if i had one lol), id kick the hell out of her, chav girls dont deserve to be treated the same as normal girls, if they kick off hit them, as hard as you can.

If she did that to my gf (if i had one lol), id kick the hell out of her, chav girls dont deserve to be treated the same as normal girls, if they kick off hit them, as hard as you can.

same ere!! B)

my girlfriend couldnt stick up for herself ATALL! :P shes PURE weak! :P

Edited by terror-error

Id have punched one in the face.. i couldnt give a shit about all this woman beating bollox. Women want to have the same rights as men etc (voting, same income) then they can deal with the consequences of other things that men can do. Of course im not gonan beat the shit outta some girl if she annoys me but if they were doin what happened to sam.. then f**k em.. they are less likely to do shit if one of their mates is on the floor. Stupid piss heads

Id have punched one in the face.. i couldnt give a shit about all this woman beating bollox. Women want to have the same rights as men etc (voting, same income) then they can deal with the consequences of other things that men can do. Of course im not gonan beat the shit outta some girl if she annoys me but if they were doin what happened to sam.. then f**k em.. they are less likely to do shit if one of their mates is on the floor. Stupid piss heads

Well said that man.

I'd have no problem giving a girl a right hook or vollying her over if she deserved it.

I think if you smacked her in the face, you wouldn't be charged by the Police, it's self defence and apparently everyone has the right to beat the shit out of someone if you are in danger or trapped. Not a nice situation though, the same thing happened to my friend's girlfriend on a night out in Cardiff, then we got set upon by older blokes with them, it's a hard life.

Tom

sorry to hear that mate people like that deserve to be locked up and never allowed out put 'em in with the realy hard bastards! that'll teach them.

hope your missus is ok and all goes well for you both in the future

our area is getting like that now but it doesn't help that im mouthy:P

oggy

Well said , Nowdays half these Chav girls act like "Mr Berty Big Bollocks". They think that they can hit you , spit at you or just generally give you shit and your not allowed to hit them cos there female?!

Someone hits you , you hit them harder. Male or female.

thing is , if sambo hit one of them it would be abh or some shit , they would get off scott free

f**king shit justice system we have in this cuntry [sic]

Well Sam walked away anyway , so in this instance i would of hit one of them and legged it.

As if your gonna get caught. Even if you did , whos story sounds more realistic. A bunch of 16 year old girls pissed on vodka Or Sam and his mrs....

Yeah and sorry to hear about this , it wrecks your evening/weekend good and proper.

Edited by Luke_londontrials.co.uk

Next time rape the bitch, and don't forget to 'finish what you started' so no going easy B)

LMAO! hahahaha, i shouldn't laugh cos rape is sick but that's so over the top its funny,

plus don't think it would go down to well with the mrs.

"i was doing it for you"

hahahaha.