Name A Good Website That Has Info On All Kinds Of Trials Bikes?

FLATOUTSTYLE

BIKETRIALS.COM... An American site with some interesting articles and reviews , not terribly up to date . As Onzaboymark suggested , you're really at the best place already for a broad spectrum of opinions and different frames / bikes . Edited by Endohopper

BIKETRIALS.COM... An American site with some interesting articles and reviews , not terribly up to date . As Onzaboymark suggested , you're really at the best place already for a broad spectrum of opinions and different frames / bikes .

Ive been on all the obvious sites but am after ones that aint so well known...Biketrials.com aint that good for bike info as it only has peoples reviews on bikes and not a lot of spec on them..

If you mean the geo of the frame, to be honest you ain't gonna find out much from just the geo. Like I said get to a big ride close to you and ask to have a go on someone's bike to see if you like the feel of it. If you do then go ahead and get one :ermm:

There are NO trials riders round here as I said, im out in the sticks as far as trials goes here, 1 mate who rides but thats it. He dont even ride now much either, It suX my nut...not much fun practicing on ur own

Edited by FLATOUTSTYLE

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk?

If you use the search properly, you'll find info on almost all bikes that are available, 'cos there's bound to be someone on here who's ridden one before.

Very true, but only if you know what to search for. B)

Edited by trialsking 55