What Bike Should I Choose?

-Varvik-

Are we just talking frames here? if so, i like the t-rex geo. I had a coustellier and if its anything like that then there great. U might want to look at the pitbull aswell as the frames are down in price right now at tartys. The just looks good but id choose the t-rex over the justice for sure. I like longer bikes that are more trials specific. if u get me

(N)

Hope ive been help in a sum little way,lol

Dan

SORRY meant pitbull

Edited by SUPERDAN

Are we just talking frames here? if so, i like the t-rex geo. I had a coustellier and if its anything like that then there great. U might want to look at the python aswell as the frames are down in price right now at tartys. The just looks good but id choose the t-rex over the justice for sure. I like longer bikes that are more trials specific. if u get me

(N)

Hope ive been help in a sum little way,lol

Dan

Pitbull.

i do alot of street on my t-rex and i must say its very nice on the back wheel and i loved it when i had my old bar and stem big bunnyhops (well for me)

when you say pitbull did you mean zoo or planet x, if your gonna do some natural i would go for the t-rex or zoo pitbull 2006

but if your a complete street freak (no offence guys n gals) go for the planet x pitbull its heavy but very nice for manuals and basically industructable

hope this helps mate

no sorry theres only 1 length but its a very nice long strong frame, best frame ive had, not much competion with a mission reefer and a saracen mad, good lad for choosing the t-rex you will enjoy it,

please what ever you do please dont leave the seat on it, ruins the whole look of the bike