Please fill it in hnestly  

107 members have voted

1. 1. who smokes, and who does not

• yes i do smoke
    • no i do not smoke
    • i only smoke "flavored" cigerettes
    • i only smoke straights
    • only smoke rollies

Well, after putting up my previous topic i wondered what sort of a poll would come out of it, well the questions are simple.

Answer them honestly, as i honestly thought that all teenagers smoke because it made them look "BIG" etc.

gaz....

sorry had to do another as i officially fecked the last one up, what a tit

Edited by the_soon_to_be

I hope this isnt a vain excuse to start smoking because of peer pressure. Smoking is pathetic, I have never smoked and never intend to. My parents have just stopped and are finding it very difficult. A little white stick that you gain nothing from but it gives you cancer and shot health. Hmmm sounds real good to me. (N)

I hope this isnt a vain excuse to start smoking because of peer pressure. Smoking is pathetic, I have never smoked and never intend to. My parents have just stopped and are finding it very difficult. A little white stick that you gain nothing from but it gives you cancer and shot health. Hmmm sounds real good to me. (N)

no, definately not, i am not, and not intending to start, as i have said in the other tread, this is a poll

gaz...

He wants to know because hes obvioulsy curious as to what people on here do.

Stop trying to put him down and trying to be better him (N)

To your question, no I don't smoke fags, have the occasional joint now an again, but not that often

Edited by merlin_rider

Dont smoke never will

Tired of having to walk faster cos some smokers ahead of me and its entoxicating the air i brethe

Right pisses me off (N)

should be banned, why should us none smokers have to suffer

but besides that i dont care who does it, as long as its not around people that dont want be around it

CarlsBorg

if your so anti-smoking dont talk to smokers or hang about with them. Dont get all bitchy saying pathetic shit. I smoke and i dont give a fu*k what anyone says. Most people smoke becasue they tryed it once or twice, liked it and contiued its no big deal. We WILL all die so why not enjoy your life while you can u may die tonight or in a year but we WILL all die. And saying it should be banned. Ban drinking and mcdonalds, its just as bad.

if your so anti-smoking dont talk to smokers or hang about with them. Dont get all bitchy saying pathetic shit. I smoke and i dont give a fu*k what anyone says. Most people smoke becasue they tryed it once or twice, liked it and contiued its no big deal. We WILL all die so why not enjoy your life while you can u may die tonight or in a year but we WILL all die. And saying it should be banned. Ban drinking and mcdonalds, its just as bad.

How is smoking fun?

In a few good years, you will realise that you shouldnt have said that... at all!

You WILL start to breath VERY heavy, and have alot of trouble breathing, start to have chest pains, so you go to doctors and see why this is happening, and then find out you have cancer.

YEP, sounds like fun to me (N) (Y) :D

How would you not like to see your grandchildren if you have any, because you died early because of cancer, and we all get to see ours and have ALOT of fun with them?

Sorry, but iv already had about 5 people die of lung cancer that i know, family and friends!

Edited by terror-error

I agree that binge drinking is just as unhealthy, or worse, and eating mcdoanlds every day of course.

Its never gonna get banned so just get on with your life and forget about it. It's not like your gonna get cancer as soon as you breathe in a tiny bit of smoke.....if you dont wanna smoke then good on you, i dont apart from the odd hookah (less than once a month) and i dont have any problem with smokers really. each to his own.

although i think people smoking from such a young age over here is stupid, and i dont see why people would smoke cigarettes knowing how bad it is for you, but thats my view i guess.

Only difference between binge drinking and smoking is that smoking harms others binge drinking doesnt. This is directly I know booze equals fights and stuff.

What they share in common is I cant care about those sorts of people if you want to kill yourself premertuly thats fine by me there wil be more for me when Im older.

I drink but not excessivly I know when to stoip 9 time sout of 10.

No smoking is very stupid and I cant see why anyone does it.

Please leave some advantages of smoking below:

O NO WAIT..

there arn't any.

It makes your stink, harms others, slowly throwing away your life and money, people thinks it looks 'hard' or whatever but infact it just makes you look like a tard!

Dont let your mates push you into it, it's like once you pop you just cant stop!

You'll regret it bigtime

Rob (N)