Righty To Sort An Argument :p Damon:p

ben_travis

damon watson or ben travis who is better?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better rider

• damon watson
    • ben travis
    • I don't care, just go out and ride

from what i've seen, you're smoother, but he goes bigger, its marginal though. just agree to disagree and embrace the trials love :blink: :)

i'm gonna vote for you becasue i'd rather see smooth that size. (Y) ;)

both of you are f'in impressive though.

SEE TRAV everyone is voting for you!!

reeto then to cleer up Ben is silly and never stops complimenting, so i always say "no man you could easy do that" and he takes it the wrong way.

plus why have you put this post up as firstly knowone knows who i am or seen me ride.

and two it doesnt relly matter.

ah well silly fat Ben.

You said yourself it was only a bit of fun, so therefore an impartial option would not destroy the sudden fun of it all would it?

it was only a bit of fun, a bit of fun with two options that didnt require a third, if people didnt want to vote they didnt have too. meh, who cares now, im winning, cos damon is better. awwwwwwww yea

both of you are better than me, and better than most i think.

but honestly, who cares, enter a comp find out who is better. or better still ride not just to better someone else, but for fun and all the other usual reasons for riding. that said a bit of healthy competition never hurt anyone.

both of you are better than me, and better than most i think.

but honestly, who cares, enter a comp find out who is better. or better still ride not just to better someone else, but for fun and all the other usual reasons for riding. that said a bit of healthy competition never hurt anyone.

You've missed the point, Damon says travis is better, travis sayt the opposite, it's not competition, it's the opposite. :ermm: