Zoo! Video 29

Neil Tunnicliffe

ok shnez dlin now (Y)

Pauly

editz: that was sick nez you dog !!!!! didnt no you could dropgap that fooking far :P hmmn who was that willy you calls you a sh*t head :S :P :P :P :P

sick mate cyas later on

ohh

Neil - ZOO! VIDEO 29 on forum. www.trials-forum.co.uk says:

put best reply ever

Neil - ZOO! VIDEO 29 on forum. www.trials-forum.co.uk says:

and I'll give you free sex for a yr

you ow me !! (Y)

Pauly

Edited by Zoo_Rider

Well, BIG would be a bit of an understatment there, as far as riding goes that is f**king godlike.

however as a 'video' not the best, don't like shouty music myself kinda spoils the mood, but it was more than watchable and impressive as usual, i'd need a roap bridge to get across some of them gaps. :P

Good effort, big riding, cool shots and yeh, keep it up big guy. :P (Y)

O MY.

Well, lets go out riding and find the thinnest wobblyest fences knocking around and sidehop them all haha.

Tapping a post box, hmm, did I see that??

Crazy big gaps to front wheel, they just don't look possible, then you do it, haha, that gap from bin to wall in Bristol is stupidly big and some massive gaps to front on rails.

Massive riding, amazing video. gud lad.

Phil.

can someone upload this elsewhere cause I can't use mega upload at uni!!!!

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/?search_f..._&submit=Search

Thar we go.

Good vid, amazing riding (goes without saying) but as for the 'entertainment' factor of the vid i thought it was quite repetative, the more it got to the end the more repetative it was.

But i supose that's the way it is really. :P (Y)

mint vid there niel

how big is that drop at the end???

i tryed to pause it andt use you body hight as a kinda marker

i think 1 and 3/4 your hight,you being like 7 foot tall :P so thats......(i couldn't help myself lol)

tf mesuring tape!!!35 foot!!! (Y)

top video there mate, mabey see you in leeds or at a ride sometime soon

nothing wrong with that video!

good stuff neil, and the clips from sheffield seemed mad at the time but since when has hoppin to the roof of a fiesta been fair game?!?!?

noticed you borrowed woody's helmet at one point?

that hook towards the end in derby - thats so much bigger that in looks.

keep it up!

(Y)

some insane riding there tunni, you have got the skillz to pay the billz...

but, as a video I found it a bit boring but there was way to many repeated clips and slo-mo for me. I think a short, sharp 2:30min burst of riding with little slomo, repeated clips and repeated moves so it makes people go 'holy shit did you see that, lets watch it again'

crazy good riding

mike

Edited by leedstrials

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blink: (Y)

That was a bit large, as in normal is my penis then that was a whale's penis. LARGE AS FOOOOOK. I dunno what else to say. But it was a good video, I like the music for once, I can't see how it was that repetative either. :) Very suave.

i'm not saying any of this to sound rude, but i truly thought hat was a boring video.

Sure the riding was crazy, that doesn't even need to be said, BUT, nobody needs to see almost everything twice, and in slow motion. Thats why media players on computers have repeat and slo mo functions.

The video should have been shorter with less of the same stuff and less slo mo, Maybe edited to a song that fits. I have the killswitch album and love the songs, but i don't think they suited that video at all.

silly riding as i said though, just to me, not an entertaining watch at all.

john