What Are U Getting for Christmas?

caddis

haha cool, i'll be offically an adult by law but still a kid in my books :blink:

What about you?

Why you not looking forward to it?

Rob ;)

i'll be 17 and well.. nither crimbo or birthdays are like they used to be.. my last b-day i sat at home singin' to my self LOL :)

i wish you a very merry birthday in advance.. (Y)

At le moment it could be, Middleburn Cranks, Toxsin TWO (ain't that right Mark) frame, then some other bike bits and bobs. But they might come before crimbo if I get em with my Emu.

careful monkey, almost sounding like a trials rider there.

and i only contribute if the present is obviously too much, it totally depends on what it is. If it's say, a £500 bike, i would prehaps pay half so they are spending £250, but if it was a £250 camera, i would still pay half.

I dont know what I am getting, I have asked for some little bits and bobs though. New pedals, new shoes, clothes and an electric razor (random I know, but I like the look of them). I have just got a new phone (nokia 7610 on contract) so I dont want a new phone, and if I ask my mum and dad for any other bike parts they dont have a clue what they are so I dont get them unless I show them where to get it from or actually go with them to get it. They usually just give me the money to get it myself though. (Y)

Christmas's arent what they used to be though, when I was about 9 or 10 they seemd absolutely amazing but now they lack the excitement and spirit that they used to have for me. :blink:

Heres some food for thought....

How come everyone can have Christmas off as holiday, including people of religions that dont believe in Jesus being the son of God, but people who arent Muslims (just as an example) cant have time off at 3pm every friday for an hour like all Muslims get?

Humph (Y)

A full size ping pong table as me and the missus need a dining room table, and ping pongs fun so we thought sod a proper table lets get something usefull :P

Don't know what my parents will get me because they will be living in france in two weeks time so it'll be my first christmas without seeing my family best get used to it though :)

I think my lady wants a baby but that wont get here untill after christmas, I think that you have to pre-order kids aswell as games consoles (Y)

i'll be 17 and well.. nither crimbo or birthdays are like they used to be.. my last b-day i sat at home singin' to my self LOL :D

ahhhh, no way thats well sad. (Y) i think u could be onto something with the valentine day-october birthday coincidence idea. (N)