What Are U Getting for Christmas?

caddis

a niece/nephew :P

Something practical, i beleive this is what happens when you get older.

so true...

i want a juicer and blender to make smoothies, though my parents don't give me any big prezzies anymore, being an old fart, but will probs get something small.

EDIT:wait a min is f**king october, its no where near xmas

Edited by leedstrials

My plan was to go away somewhere in the sun where they dont celebrate christmas and forget about the whole thing. That wont be happening though unfortunately :P

Personally i enjoyed it when i was younger and its ok if you have kids in the family who it means more too- but these days i look forward to having time off rather than what its about. (It is about presents right? :- )

Im such a miserable git

Either an X Box 360, or bike bits, not 100% decided yet. Depends how much I think I need said bike bits. But not sure about the 360 either as I play mainly PC games. But I do get to spend New Years at my house this year YAY. Not surrounded by drunken strangers at my girlfriends :P

Don't really need anything to be honest, so will probably get my parents to pay my car tax as per last year. Boring it may be, but when you are a student with no money and a car (that I actually use on a daily basis) things like that become very important.

HOPEFULLY, going down to cornwall for it, get away from shitty swindon.

best thing would be if we has some light snow, not raining and i would then go up to the tor near me nans and ride some awesome natty, the thought of looking down on everything from up there on christmas day sounds awesome.

im not bothered about presents, i have a job so i buy all my own things that i need/want. not bothered, and plus its like nearly 3 months away :|

Edited by James_Porter

Btw.....

to anyone wanting a 360?? you prolly wanna best hurry up and preorder, otherwise u wont be ggetting one for x-mas :P

There will prolly be a mass shortage come x-mas time...

i know i preordred mine day it was available to preorder...but if u order now....doubt ull get it for a while :-

I am buying my own 360, but even if i wasn't there's noway i'd get £320 on a present :-

As for xmas, i ain't thought about it at all really, and probably won't until the week before. I hate asking for stuff becasue it totally spoils the suprise, but it's nice getting what you want.

I'll probably just buy a few clothes or something and get my rents to pay for them, or maybe something nice for my pc or my room.

Wish i was 'iccle again so i could ask for MICRO MACHINES ARMY ATTACK BASE or maybe CRASH DUMMY CRAZY TAXI, ahh they were the good chrismas'

Hmm actually thinking about it, i'd really like a medium sized 2 seater sofa fot my room, but nothing too big cos my rooms kinda small. Maybe go halves on one of them. Like to see them wrap it up though, haha :P