Tartybikes - Damon Watson And Others

Tom Rigg

New video in leeds from sunday, hope you all enjoy it. All comments welcome on the riding, editing, filming etc. Features - Damon Watson

- Matt arkwright

- Chris Walker

- Tom Rigg

- Kyle Hinchcliffe

Some huge side hops hooks gaps, in all leeds is excellent for street. except the police and fat security guards! one threw us all off, then proceeded to ride one of our bikes to see what it was like! cheeky! also features kyle destroying his rim! made the gap though :P anyway heres the link -

http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=filebrowser/TomRigg/leeds

Edit By Danny: Heres a 40mb version that looks the same quality and mp3 sound which should work for everyone.

Tom. :-

Vid encoded by DivX 6.0 http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

vid Length - 6:03 mins

Edited by Danny

Awesome video, great fun to watch, really enjoyed it.

Damon, you're turning into a bit of a monster! I'm now wanting your babies. Doesn't look like you're suffering from the brake rubbage problem much any more, can't say I'm rid of it. Out of curiosity what setup are you running? 05 Maggie and Hog rim by the looks of things?

Anyway, top riding from everyone in the vid, good stuff guys :P

104Mb for 6 minutes? That kinda takes the piss :P

Anyway, that vid didn't do much for me, really. There wasn't much 'different' stuff in there, 'cept for that one 270 gap, the rest just seemed to be everyone doing the same stuff...

It was an OK video, but for 104Mb, it's not really worth taking up the space on my computer for a video I doubt I'll watch again...

Yea, i looked at my MP3 list and thought.... YEA lets have some of that for a change. Seems to fit quite nicely :P

Onzaboymark - yea! i was supprised at DivX making it that size, any tips on compressing further whilst keeping the quality would be much apprieciated! I also didnt get my camera out till late on so didnt catch everything :-

Edited by Tom Rigg

that was one squished wheel

so what was the damage during the ride, so far, i know of numerous punctures snapped forks and that wheel

nice video, music was fine nice and easy listening, crashed my comp halfway through though but all divx vids do that so im used to it.

big doesnt come close to describing that side hop at the station, mahooooosive would be more fitting!!

Always wondered what leeds would look like getting totally RINSED, now i know.

sweet riding there, nice big crowd too. good effort lads :-

Just realised, i downlaod the compressed one, and it was playing in slow-mo and the 2nd half wasn't even on there. I just downloaded the bigger file quicker than it took me to get the 40mb and it all there and playing normal speed.

I wondered why it sounded like a fat black man was singing that dance tune. :P

Edited by RicH_87

Mint video, some awesome riding in there from everyone but even when I play the video in divx player the sound is out of sync with the riding, like someone will do a gap then 10 seconds later there is a squeak or someone will talk and it will just be music then when a clip if someone riding is on there is random talking that should have been heard earlier on, its very annoying. Has anyone else had this problem?