My Twisted Views On The Earthquakes

Michael Hardman

Has any one coem to wonder if god is punishing the Muslims for the terrorist activities?

Also the ball is in fondworths court (Futurama)

I know I would be calling for Bin Ladens head and everyone else in Al Quada in return of aid, yes they are inocent people but then so are the people killed i nthe bombings.

I bet no one agrees with me

Edited by Michael Hardman

I know why no one will agree! Because its a shit view. It has no factual basis on anything, and is just really, really bollocks. Yeah ok, its your opinion, but come on, god is punishing people by kicking the earth beneath them? What the f**k son. :P

I know why no one will agree! Because its a shit view. It has no factual basis on anything, and is just really, really bollocks. Yeah ok, its your opinion, but come on, god is punishing people by kicking the earth beneath them? What the f**k son. :P

If god's real and that's exactly what he's doing wouldn't you feel like a twat. More than you already do.

If god's real and that's exactly what he's doing wouldn't you feel like a twat. More than you already do.

If god reals, what did Orleans do?

And no i wouldn't feel like a twat.

Also, why do i already feel like a twat?

Has any one coem to wonder if god is punishing the Muslims for the terrorist activities?

Also the ball is in fondworths court (Futurama)

I know I would be calling for Bin Ladens head and everyone else in Al Quada in return of aid, yes they are inocent people but then so are the people killed i nthe bombings.

Of course if you actually believed in God you'd know he wouldn't be interfering in the world, but of course you don't and you're just being controversial.

Either way, not all the people are Muslim who've been affected, and they DO live on fault lines. So it's not like it's surprising.

Maybe God is punishing America too by causing the hurricanes? No, wait, it's just the fact that they're a natural phenomenon.

Dealt mega amounts of crack, and because you are.

You're calling me a twat, because of what exactly?

And you wonder why no one wants to ride with you. :P

Anywhom;

"Maybe God is punishing America too by causing the hurricanes? No, wait, it's just the fact that they're a natural phenomenon."

Kapow.