Bias, Against Me, Never.

MrMonkey

I smell something fishy, I know what the answer will be to this. "I just didn't see it. But it's like 10 threads below. So yeah don't lie.

My Bike Pic thread.

Another Bike Pic thread.

This isn't a go at the guy posting in anyway. It's just a little thing I noticed, amongst the general dislike from most people towards me, that I have a funny feeling this was a case of not necessarily seeing both and only locking mine, but more a fact of not noticing the other, but as one is mine it was locked.

f**k yeah.

Bloody hell, geez. You see bike pic threads locked all the time but you were still stupid enough to open a new one. And then when it gets closed you get all titwanky about it. It was inevitable, neo.

As for the other one, who gives a flying f**k. It probably wasn't locked because it was off to the next page in a few more hours anyway so they just saved the hassle. Yours was a fresh topic.

If that's enough to give you anxiety about your e-self then seriously go on another website and chill for a bit. Or make a funny thread like you normally do... not some shit like this.

i thought it was monkyist as-well, but you have sorta brought it on yourself.

for all the normal/good posts you've made, you've made about thrice as many retartded ones, you know you have so don't argue, and the result is predudice against you.

i like bike pics threads and don't get why any are locked, but meh, thats the way it goes.

basically, it's gonna take you a while to earn enough kudos in tomturds and most other peoples minds to let you roam free with no hassle.

Edited by RicH_87

Yes, and it will be locked when a mod see's it, the forum doesn't moderate itself, and as you've made a bit of a name of yourself around here, and then post a topic called "MONKEYS BIKE" its gonna be noticed pretty quickly.

But one called My Bike won't, surely the only thing more obvious than having your name then Bike after it.

Which would prove my topic title right (Y)

although i would wish people to be bias towards you, im sure it wasnt intetional,

the thread could have been missed acidently, although your "perfect" doesnt mean every one else is

yeah ive probally made loads of spelling mistakes! so what!

This forum doesn't revolve around you Carl, as much as you'd like to think it does.

The other ones been closed now. If you see another which we have missed, send me or one of the mods a PM and we'll deal with it....

Edited by tomturd