My Dog Amazes Me

Michael Hardman

the reason dogs and cats eyes glow slightly in the dark is because they have a kind of nightvision ... their eyes utilise every bit of available light around ( can even use moonlight ) and concentrate it on the very small area of vision that we all have.

done

oli

Go out and run around in the dark everynight for a few years in your garden and you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed.

My dog can't even climb the stairs propperly, shes ooold.

I'll bet she can go down them just fine (Y)

*toe punt* job done.

well, my nans dog had a ice cream tub, grabbed it (in his mouth) and was bombing around with it and was missing everything, yet when it came up something new in a place it throught was clear it ran into it (my dad standing there)

so my guess is that they can have a mind picture of where things are and thus can run around in dark/with ice cream tubs.

i give an empty envelope with a 2nd class stamp on to the person who can first tell me why poodles have bobbles on their legs. (Y) mark, your ruled out as you know :P

edit: there will be a mistery prize in the envelope.

Edited by mathuds0

i give an empty envelope with a 2nd class stamp on to the person who can first tell me why poodles have bobbles on their legs. (Y) mark, your ruled out as you know :P

Would the mystery prize be nothing, by any chance? Seeing as we'd get an empty envelope, with a 'mystery' prize in it?

i give an empty envelope with a 2nd class stamp on to the person who can first tell me why poodles have bobbles on their legs. (Y) mark, your ruled out as you know :-

They have their hair cut that way. They're naturally fluffy all over. :P

Fniest thing was when we first got her from one of those homes we let her i nthe garden and closed the doorlike we did with the other dog, but she didnt realise and when full pelt into it. From that day she learnt a valuable lesson.

Just like my friends learnt, dont knock on the door and come in till weve tld the dog to shut up otherwise she will go for you.