Quit Or Not

manuel

Quit or Not  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Very Generally

• Quit
    • Perservere

Wanking doesn't make you go blind, that was just religious groups trying to stop people from whacking off.

Give up when something you're doing brings no enjoyment OR when it has stopped adding anything positive to your life/future.

Doing it excessively could theoretically raise your blood pressure enough to damage your retinas, apparently, doubt that's it's ever happened ('cept possibly in Japan, they're weird like that) or ever will (Y)

Joe

Now Rown wtf is going on here!? I hope its one of your funny little jokes or theres some sort of twist to this as you haven't actually said trials YET! (Y)

Im asuming your talking about riding, if you are then dont!

WHY? Without sounding like im licking your arse, your a fantastic rider with a very unique style, you should keep on riding son!

I tell you whats done it, that new kot aint it, get back on the pure son!! :P

Keep on trucking

Rob :P

Hang on to the bike for a while whether you ride it or not.

I havent ridden for bout 7 months now and came very close to selling my bike, but now im really thinking about getting back into it and as i still have the bike, theres nothing stopping me. If i had sold it id be regretting it big time now.

If you have to ask other people then just quit. Its like atempted sucicide its just a cry for help if you are going to do something do it properly.

What he said.

Theres nothing forcing you to ride trials, if you dont feel like riding one day, dont.

Keep your bike though, you might find in a couple of months you get the sidden urge to ride again..