Pimp My Bmx

mink

I dont think you can chrome alu?

You most certainly can. (Y) Most (if not all, i'm not sure...) bmx chrome rims will be alu, it's only very cheap rims that are made out of steel nowadays.

The wheels look phat. I've already ordered some to be custom made around my rear hub, and will be anodised orange. I'll post pics when they come.

Sweet video too, some really stylish riding. :P

Mike.

You most certainly can. (Y) Most (if not all, i'm not sure...) bmx chrome rims will be alu, it's only very cheap rims that are made out of steel nowadays.

The wheels look phat. I've already ordered some to be custom made around my rear hub, and will be anodised orange. I'll post pics when they come.

Mike.

Tu es un gros idiot, Michelle! Mais je t'aime néanmoins :P

Joe

Mike.

hmmmmmmmm bmx rims are made of aluminium but they do have steel or somthing in them because iv seen one rust :P . maybe you can coat alu in steel then steel in chrome, who knows B)

hmmmmmmmm bmx rims are made of aluminium but they do have steel or somthing in them because iv seen one rust (Y) . maybe you can coat alu in steel then steel in chrome, who knows :-

It's possible you've seen one worn down to the copper? 'Cos unlike Mikey said you can't chrome aluminium, what you can do is coat the alu in copper, which you can then chrome...

Joe