The Onzaboymark Forward Roll Challenge!

Mark W

Ok so i've finally got round to this and me and a few mates went around our local skatepark and highstreet in loadsa shops and got tonsa people! Expect an edit pretty soon!

Got some threats and stuff aswell though (Y). Don't see why people are so embarrased and wont play along for the sake of fun. :D

Max

Yay i've just done a quick edit with all of my clips. Isn't exactly top class editing i just bunged em together really but it does the job. I have 77 points in total! Whats my prize?

Check it out by going to www.watfordriders.co.uk then clicking media and then forward rolls!

Enjoy, Max.

Yay i've just done a quick edit with all of my clips. Isn't exactly top class editing i just bunged em together really but it does the job. I have 77 points in total! Whats my prize?

Check it out by going to www.watfordriders.co.uk then clicking media and then forward rolls!

Enjoy, Max.

Lmao :) (Y) :P

Emphasis on the basically :). This was posted afterwards! (Y)

Max

Policeperson: 10 points.

Elderly people (over 60): 5 points. (Points added for hip breakage)

Chavs: 2.

Random people on the street: 2

People you know: 1

People can suggest changes :P

Words can't express how joyous I felt inside after watching that video and that knowing that, somewhere, somehow, 20 people or so had forward rolled indirectly because of me :lol:

I'll let these noobs try and get some entries in, but they're gonna have to play a f**kin' blinder to beat that vid ^_^

You rule. Fact.â„¢

AHAHAHAHA.

Radtothemax, you are my f**king hero. :ermm: B) B) :D :S

Right, this has motivated me to get a policeman or two doing a forward roll. I don't care what it takes, it will happen. You wait people, YOU WAIT! (Y)