The Onzaboymark Forward Roll Challenge!

Mark W

Ahoy,

Right: Here's the deal.

Before I went to work, I had a can of V (Mark Recommended :P). This therefore meant that half-way through my shelf-stacking shift, I became ridiculously hyper.

For some reason, I thought it'd be funny to see someone I was working with doing a forward roll.

It was funny :P

So I set myself a challenge to get as many people as I could to forward roll, in their aisle, at work.

This got me thinking: Some people forward rolling at work, in uniform was funny, so surely more people around the UK doing it would probably be funny too?

So, here's the competition:

Get you, and as many other people as possible to do a forward roll*. There MUST be pictorial/video evidence, otherwise I'll just assume you're fakin' and you won't win.

*If you're doing it in public, and just getting randomers to do it, a) good luck, but :) try and get them all to do it at the same time.

Winner gets a prize. Say, 3 weeks for people to get entries in.

It's all good :)

EDIT: Just been inspired by someone: If you can get a policeman/woman to do it, you've basically won already.

It's quantity, not quality here Joe :P Well, I guess getting a group of chavs to do it would be good, but the ability to get the general public to forward roll at your command would be better, 'cos chavs do stuff to 'look cool' anyawy, if you get me.

We'll see :P

And no, Carl, you dressed as a policeman doesn't count.

LEGIT POLICE PERSONS ONLY :)

It's quantity, not quality here Joe :) Well, I guess getting a group of chavs to do it would be good, but the ability to get the general public to forward roll at your command would be better, 'cos chavs do stuff to 'look cool' anyawy, if you get me.

We'll see :P

And no, Carl, you dressed as a policeman doesn't count.

LEGIT POLICE PERSONS ONLY :P

my dads a policeman?? :P *

*He's not really, but somones bound to have someone in there family in the police....they can cheat :)

4 policemen in my family, no joke.

But nah, it's all about the collection. The more the merrier :P We'll keep a tally of all the pics from various people. Person with the most points wins. Policemen/women are worth 10 points, normies are worth 1point, chavs are worth 2...

But nah, it's all about the collection. The more the merrier :P We'll keep a tally of all the pics from various people. Person with the most points wins. Policemen/women are worth 10 points, normies are worth 1point, chavs are worth 2...

my nan??? 3 points :P

How many points for whores? Surely they're worth more.