Quote Of The Day

ALLORNOWT

Anyone agree??

No.

:)

I agree with will, eveyone is an individual. Just have a go at the people, just becuase they ride trials and they may have made post that you didn't agree with dosn't mean we're all like that.

I came on here to ask about uci style bikes and ended up disturbing a wasps nest.....Im not the only 1 who feel this way either

Do you really think any of us care if you're "not the only 1 who feel this way either"? You haven't contributed anything to this forum, you have merely been making detrimental comments about the members, 95% of whom you know nothing about. Through your posts on here you've shown you're ridiculously narrow-minded, not to mention a teensy bit hypocritical, having read the opening post in this thread.

Simply because people disagree with you doesn't make them "narrow-minded biggots", it just means they hold a contrary opinion. Are you getting stressy about people not agreeing with the views you're regurgitating on politics from whatever crappy radio/TV shows/media you happen to have witnessed? If so, get over it, maybe? You seem to be claiming that because you're older than the average age of users on here that you're infinitely more mature, yet you completely fail to sho that in your posts that have shite spelling, grammar, logic and absolutely zero useful content. If you think I'm getting "worked up about it" and am therefore proving your original post correct, you are again wrong. I really don't care, as I've said, if you're too stupid to understand that stereotyping people isn't a good idea, especially when you're using one opinion as a basis for identifying 3000+ (up to 8,500 + registered users now). It's your loss. If you search in Chit-Chat, find the thread about whether trials would be as big without the internet. Read that, then try and understand what it means. Without trials-forum, the 'sport' would be a lot worse off. If you can't understand that, I've over-estimated you.

If you don't like it here, don't bother coming back. Like I've said, you contribute nothing to this forum.

If you're finding the draw of the forum too much, I can help you out with not posting on here again :)

EDIT: How nice am I. Here is the link to the topic.

Do you really think any of us care if you're "not the only 1 who feel this way either"? You haven't contributed anything to this forum, you have merely been making detrimental comments about the members, 95% of whom you know nothing about. Through your posts on here you've shown you're ridiculously narrow-minded, not to mention a teensy bit hypocritical, having read the opening post in this thread.

Simply because people disagree with you doesn't make them "narrow-minded biggots", it just means they hold a contrary opinion. Are you getting stressy about people not agreeing with the views you're regurgitating on politics from whatever crappy radio/TV shows/media you happen to have witnessed? If so, get over it, maybe? You seem to be claiming that because you're older than the average age of users on here that you're infinitely more mature, yet you completely fail to sho that in your posts that have shite spelling, grammar, logic and absolutely zero useful content. If you think I'm getting "worked up about it" and am therefore proving your original post correct, you are again wrong. I really don't care, as I've said, if you're too stupid to understand that stereotyping people isn't a good idea, especially when you're using one opinion as a basis for identifying 3000+ (up to 8,500 + registered users now). It's your loss. If you search in Chit-Chat, find the thread about whether trials would be as big without the internet. Read that, then try and understand what it means. Without trials-forum, the 'sport' would be a lot worse off. If you can't understand that, I've over-estimated you.

If you don't like it here, don't bother coming back. Like I've said, you contribute nothing to this forum.

If you're finding the draw of the forum too much, I can help you out with not posting on here again :)

EDIT: How nice am I. Here is the link to the topic.

I didnt intend to contribute anything in the first place, if you look I posted a question to people riding comp bikes and was expecting sensible replies, which I did get from some people anyway...Ive read these so thanks to the people who posted useful answers.......

just cause monkey is smart doesnt mean he can be a willy to others! nm arnt for moaning at!

I don't moan at NM for nothing, if it wasn't for me and a few others none of the f**kers would read the rules, I pretty much tell them the rules, a few, a few very exceptional cases, say "Oh sorry didn't realise thanks for pointing that out" and suddenly they get validated quicker. But people who dip their cocks in shit like yourself think you're right in someone else's forum. You say we think we know we're right all the time, but yet you say in the UCI style bikes "I'm right I can type in txt talk if I want, I'm above the rules" Don't say you don't, but I ain't gonna be arsed quoting you.

I think forums like these in general are a breeding ground for stuck up little biggots blowing off steam...Anyone agree??

Maybe, but it's also a breeding ground for idiots' pathetic attempts at self validation.

It must have struck a nerve with sum if they get a bit upset about what I said.....

Must have been your nerve, since you're the one getting upset.

Look at this thread and the UCI bikes one you started... notice how few other members get this response when they start a topic. It's how you conduct yourself that matters - to ask for comments then write off responses as 'bollox' because they're not the answers you wanted is just ludicrous.

I think what you need to do is go and invent an imaginary friend who thinks you're great.

Im new to this i cant even ride yet but im gonna learn soon so iv bin askin for advise from people and all have given me sound advise websites and stuff not one of em have bin lippy shits they all bin really kool jus because u had a bad experiance means uv branded us all as lippy well you r wrong most are sound there may be sum that are lippy so wat i think your lippy for tarnishing the good name trials rider and turning it in to somthing as bad as a chav on a bmx if u dont like trial riders stop riding

and go away (Y)

Edited by boris_on_trials

Im new to this forum but ive not had any problems with members on here.

Im a member on many forums to do with modified cars and if you think its bad here, try a car forum. Its warfare on many of them.

Ive asked a question and had sensible answers in reply, one guy actually bothered to explain the pro's n con's of ifferent lengths of frame.

Attitude comes across in the way things are typed on the net. Ask nicely and people will answer nicely.

Im a member on many forums to do with modified cars and if you think its bad here, try a car forum. Its warfare on many of them.

Ive asked a question and had sensible answers in reply, one guy actually bothered to explain the pro's n con's of ifferent lengths of frame.

Attitude comes across in the way things are typed on the net. Ask nicely and people will answer nicely.

PREACH!!!

(Y)

Edited by rickyb

Im new to this i cant even ride yet but im gonna learn soon so iv bin askin for advise from people and all have given me sound advise websites and stuff not one of em have bin lippy shits they all bin really kool jus because u had a bad experiance means uv branded us all as lippy well you r wrong most are sound there may be sum that are lippy so wat i think your lippy for tarnishing the good name trials rider and turning it in to somthing as bad as a chav on a bmx if u dont like trial riders stop riding

and go away (Y)

Jesus, you not heard of a full stop? :lol:

I nearly died trying to read that in one breath. :-

And why did you bump this thread to add that. (Y)

Jesus, you not heard of a full stop? (Y)

I nearly died trying to read that in one breath. :-

And why did you bump this thread to add that. (Y)

Because he's allowed an opinion on threads, if he wants to post that he can. And why were you reading it out loud? You could read it in your head, or do you need to let your brain breath.

Because he's allowed an opinion on threads, if he wants to post that he can. And why were you reading it out loud? You could read it in your head, or do you need to let your brain breath.

I didn't say he wasn't allowed an opinion, i asked why he bumped the thread to add what he did. It didn't add anything to an already shit thread, which had been forgotten about, hence it was 3 days old, and why i asked for the reasoning behind his addition to it.

Read what he posted in your head, and you will see what i mean. You will start to speed up, then lose track of where you are, 'cause theres no place to stop and make sense of anything, you have to take in the whole 6 lines or what ever in one go.

I didn't say he wasn't allowed an opinion, i asked why he bumped the thread to add what he did. It didn't add anything to an already shit thread, which had been forgotten about, hence it was 3 days old, and why i asked for the reasoning behind his addition to it.

Read what he posted in your head, and you will see what i mean. You will start to speed up, then lose track of where you are, 'cause theres no place to stop and make sense of anything, you have to take in the whole 6 lines or what ever in one go.

I didn't lose my place once, and the thread is shit, so surely contributing a little bit more shit doesn't affect it's overall appearence.

I didn't lose my place once, and the thread is shit, so surely contributing a little bit more shit doesn't affect it's overall appearence.

If a dog does a shit, and you put it in a doggy bag, then into a bin, its fine. Get it out, and place it on the floor again, and it causes a problem again.

Comprendé?

If a dog does a shit, and you put it in a doggy bag, then into a bin, its fine. Get it out, and place it on the floor again, and it causes a problem again.

Comprendé?

It's nothing like that though is it, imagine a toilet full of shit (NMC) then one shit floats to the bottom (this thread) then another, smaller, shit nudges it back to the top. It still smells of shit, looks like shit, and is full of shit.

Jesus, you not heard of a full stop? :P

I nearly died trying to read that in one breath. (Y)

And why did you bump this thread to add that. (N)

ok sorry.iwill full stop in future.i just wounder why complain about somthing why not keep it to yaour self.there was a guy slagin every one off so i showed him wat its like to be slaged off sorry dude. is this anough ful stops for you....................................................................................................................................

:D

Edited by boris_on_trials

no no no noooooooooo i said that most ov them.. in places like this......ok a good fair few then

only an insult if your insulted and if you are then i hit the nail on the head.... People post on here thinking they know it all..thats all im saying....Biggots that only see their point of view........Some people out there must agree with me???

i couldnt really care your a wanker so getlost if you dont like were were comin from. :ermm: