Best Bike

murph

These kinds of posts just turn sour and start to smell bad when knobheads start saying no thats bullshit, short bike best, no long bike best etc etc.....

I think the best bike is the bike you ride, because your used to the way it feels and handles.........A change could help you feel better, Im thinking about changing now...Ive rode a pashley 26mhz since 2000...ive been off for 2 years but now Im riding more I think a change might be a good move, as bike design has moved on..Im also 6'4" so am wondering if the pashley is too short for me......not quite sure...............I ride aggressive street and do flicky moves and manuals similar to Leech so maybe my bike is best4me?...I aint tried any others though so I dont really know if I would feel better on sumet else............................................I might get on a echo control and think "Yep that feels way better"...but maybe I will think "F**K that FEELS SH!TE Ive just wasted my money" I just dont know what to do..................................

Edited by ALLORNOWT

These kinds of posts just turn sour and start to smell bad when knobheads start saying no thats bullshit, short bike best, no long bike best etc etc.....

I think the best bike is the bike you ride, because your used to the way it feels and handles.........A change could help you feel better, Im thinking about changing now...Ive rode a pashley 26mhz since 2000...ive been off for 2 years but now Im riding more I think a change might be a good move, as bike design has moved on..Im also 6'4" so am wondering if the pashley is too short for me......not quite sure...............I ride aggressive street and do flicky moves and manuals similar to Leech so maybe my bike is best4me?...I aint tried any others though so I dont really know if I would feel better on sumet else............................................I might get on a echo control and think "Yep that feels way better"...but maybe I will think "F**K that FEELS SH!TE Ive just wasted my money" I just dont know what to do..................................

Well ask people can you try their bikes before you buy one. Surely that would make sense? Then you don't waste your money either.