What Next?

Ash-Kennard

If you don't like the bikes, don't by them ! Nobody is making you ride an Echo/Zoo!/whatever. Why is it even an issue, since you're such an expert at building your own frames?! (Y)

x Dani x

Umm see what bitch put....thank you.

Pete's getting beat by a girl. AAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. OWNED. And Pete learn how to read the English language, she didn't say you did ride, she said you don't have to ride said type of bike. Meaning that you don't necessarily ride said bike, but also no-ones forcing you into buying one.

Pete's not getting his ass beating ta. Umm I took English, English Lit, English speaking & listen ta and all passed cheers. It wa sher manner of saying it and knew exactly what she said said.

Oh and Dani leats have the balls to speak in english than dutch or what ever.

Вы теряете, yipy kahy f**ker мати just to have it back at you

Yeah you can but the fatige rate is dier as these aluminum frames will have to be uber thin and then will flex laods like steal ones" Steel frames are solid what are you on mate! I don't think I've ever felt flex in my leeson.

Why are you insulting mrsmonkey? She was just saying (Y)

Pete's not getting his ass beating ta. Umm I took English, English Lit, English speaking & listen ta and all passed cheers. It wa sher manner of saying it and knew exactly what she said said.

Did you balls. Maybe at Nursery level. But nothing past GCSE.

Why are you insulting mrsmonkey? She was just saying (Y)

She wasn't just saying, she was owning.

Oh and Dani leats have the balls to speak in english than dutch or what ever.

I was speaking in English, if you had even half a brain you may have noticed I was actually comparing you to one Baron Von Munchausen.

Also, you further prove your stupidity by claiming I said you had bought an Echo frame then quoting me contradicting that.

By writing "If you don't like them, don't buy them." I mean just that.

If I'd meant what you said I meant then I would have written "If you didn't like them, then you shouldn't have bought one". THICKO!!!

Don't argue with a girl. You'll never win. Dani 1 Pete 0

x Dani x

It's not the manufacturer that's 'overcrowding' it's the buyer that chooses the frame after all. People must keep buying them for a reason! Supply and demand.

What's the point in Heinz having 57 varieties? They offer different frames to suit different tastes etc...

I never said you had bought an Echo frames, I just informed you that nobody is forcing you to do so!

Also, it was the Coustelliers that contacted Deng, a couple of years ago now, and asked him about building them some frames. Deng sent them a Pitbull prototype, the Coustelliers took it to some guy in france (the guy that builds the Atomz frames) who built the prototype Coust frames (if you look carefully at the original bikes the brothers rode, they are different to the production frames). The Coustelliers then rush their frames onto the market. FACT.

Plus there's still nothing preventing anyone else from going and ordering a bespoke bicycle. Deng isn't exactly standing outside Clive Leeson's shed with a big stick stopping them!!! But even Lance Armstrong doesn't ride a custom frame. He's on the same factory ride as the rest of his team.

x Dani x

You need validating! You know more than most of the people on here (Y)

It's not the manufacturer that's 'overcrowding' it's the buyer that chooses the frame after all. People must keep buying them for a reason! Supply and demand.

What's the point in Heinz having 57 varieties? They offer different frames to suit different tastes etc...

I never said you had bought an Echo frames, I just informed you that nobody is forcing you to do so!

Also, it was the Coustelliers that contacted Deng, a couple of years ago now, and asked him about building them some frames. Deng sent them a Pitbull prototype, the Coustelliers took it to some guy in france (the guy that builds the Atomz frames) who built the prototype Coust frames (if you look carefully at the original bikes the brothers rode, they are different to the production frames). The Coustelliers then rush their frames onto the market. FACT.

Plus there's still nothing preventing anyone else from going and ordering a bespoke bicycle. Deng isn't exactly standing outside Clive Leeson's shed with a big stick stopping them!!! But even Lance Armstrong doesn't ride a custom frame. He's on the same factory ride as the rest of his team.

x Dani x

WoOOAA, somebody who actually knows the truth and talks sense, bargain.

And Pete £15 for an echo pure total price, is absolute rubbish, It's so far off it's like "how can you even think it's that price" it's so far wrong.

Phil.

X = hug, you cumqwat.

Love Dani Love?

f**kin' tarded

Who out of the two of us know her? You're from American, and I think somewhere in Eastern Europe before that. I'm from f**king England the same country. I know what she and I are talking about, you dirty f**king little runt.

Who out of the two of us know her? You're from American, and I think somewhere in Eastern Europe before that. I'm from f**king England the same country. I know what she and I are talking about, you dirty f**king little runt.

I actually LOL'ed at that, an im sat in a CNC lesson :P

Don't you just love MrMonkey :-