Www.tawtteam.com

Drummond

Hey,

I've had my site online for a few months now and I'm getting over 5,000 hits a month so it must be OK. But I've never really asked you lot what you think!!! Please take a look and comment - good or bad

www.tawtteam.com

Pictures will be updated soon, and my demo rig is being revemped next month. Just finished a season of 65 demo's so I have been slacking with the site a bit!!!

Cheers, Ian

We will be offering TAWT merchandise ranging from posters, post cards and calendars to a clothing range................

don't use the same people that biketrialuk used for their tea-shirts, it read "biketrailuk" yours would be real embarrassing :sleeping:

Nicely done website, Enjoyed that video aswell, Wish my school got to see shows like that instead of weird people playing the harp etc (Y)

At my eld school all we got was shitty plays put on by other students, and some Muslim or a similar religion guy coming in and getting called Osama Bin Laden, as my school was shite.

At my eld school all we got was shitty plays put on by other students, and some Muslim or a similar religion guy coming in and getting called Osama Bin Laden, as my school was shite.

Lmfao sounds good to me good old muslims.

Osama haha classic

rickyb

O yeah and cool site mate (Y) :D

i like the site mate :D i'd love to do that kinda thing just go round schools and that just doing demo's and just getting the word out there, theres been so many more trials bikes in the bike sheds since i bought mine i so wanna do a demo but im out for a few days maybe a week (Y) because of my wrist (Y)

as i said ian nice job on the website, i still remember your demo by urself at the bike show in london that was quality (Y)

The TAWT team riders are currently performing with team MAD on the extreme stunt show tour. We have just toured the entire South coast throughout August. September will be booked up with Welsh venues and plans to hit New Zealand and Spain are being discussed by tour managers as I type!!!

If you go to NZ be sure to ride Hamilton its amazing, theres just so much cool stuff to ride :turned: so much better than the south island lol :)

Cheers fellas,

Just updated the pics as you all advised and added a second gellery, check it out - a guy called Adam Lloyd Monoghan took some shots of a demo in East Sussex - and they're mint! hes real talented and considering he isnt a trials rider hes got amazing timing!

Now the seasons over Im gonna do some street filming and get some clips going, I've had some moves in my head all year that I want to nail but Ive been to busy to practice! Will post on TF once they are ready.......

Cheers, Ian