Uci Style Bikes

ALLORNOWT

hey ignore monkey you new here so he will wind you up, hes a pretty cool guy though when u talk to him.

btw i saw you at the comp on sunday, i wasnt on my bike but my mate was riding ( a GU) i personally have a Vinco and they are super high bb. long bikes are great for uci style comps, either with a high bb or not , both are ridden and people like marc vinco do great on the high bb's.

if you like the street style of ryan leech maybe you would like a leeson. although they are short too,

my advice is have a go on a long UCI orientated bike and see how you like it,

btw for strength issues just watch a neil tunnicliffe video and see what his frame puts up with .

Well, you spelt the word Tourettes, Tarrets, I could go into more detail but you're like alot of NMC, moronic retards.

well that Shits funny.......Its gone from a trials forum to a lecture on the uses of the English language...I wasnt aware that peoples comments, punctuation and grammer were being scrutinized so heavily by little cockheads with chips on their shoulders and nothing better to do....Im Pleasantly Surprised that an online forum had the potential to be such a great resource for grammar and punctuation usage with lessons too..thanks a lot..............

knob jockey

hey ignore monkey you new here so he will wind you up, hes a pretty cool guy though when u talk to him.

btw i saw you at the comp on sunday, i wasnt on my bike but my mate was riding ( a GU) i personally have a Vinco and they are super high bb. long bikes are great for uci style comps, either with a high bb or not , both are ridden and people like marc vinco do great on the high bb's.

if you like the street style of ryan leech maybe you would like a leeson. although they are short too,

my advice is have a go on a long UCI orientated bike and see how you like it,

btw for strength issues just watch a neil tunnicliffe video and see what his frame puts up with .

"i saw you at the comp on sunday" ????? you saw me?

Just learned how to use the bold feature then have you?

so wud u rathr Y tlk lyk dis.

Or I talk like a normal human being? If grammar and punctuation are not important, then spelling goes aswell. Then we all type like the spazzy c**ts in NMC.

haha oh I think I now have a slight concussion after I just fell back off my chair laughing at your razor sharp wit...amazing.... :sleeping:

yeh because i was amazed at the condition of your pashley, you were with you girlfriend (a girl anyway) i spoke to u briefly i think at section 6

Condition of pashley??? that was the worst day ive ever had riding.......... I had a bad back so retired...... I dont remember seeing you........................................?

Edited by ALLORNOWT

that was the worst day ive ever had riding..........

He didn't mention the skill level or your riding................................................................................................................................................................................

My point is, and has been since my first post in this thread. You sir, are the most, and this is a truly undeniable statement, moronic, retarded, stupid, illiterate, clownish, turd burgularing, tit wad in NMC.

Tremendous. Although it did take you a while to come up with that one though.....your a bit slow......oh well.....

Edited by ALLORNOWT

Condition of pashley??? that was the worst day ive ever had riding.......... I had a bad back so retired...... I dont remember seeing you........................................?

oh it dont matter, it was in amazing condition for such an old frame, anyway like i said dont matter

Tremendous. Although it did take you a while to come up with that one though.....your a bit slow......oh well.....

Shame your edit is after my post, anyway, you can think whatever you want. I think you're a f**king moron, and I feel a great loathing inside me for you as the arrogance that comes out in your posts proves that you are truly a moronic fanny.

lmao..

so yeah, we have..

-long low bikes that are good for tapping, sidehopping, big gapping street and comp based moves too but not very good for 360s etc

-short frames with old geometry that alot of people have ridden, started on etc but prob feel are now outdated

-short frames with better geometry that are good for street based moves like 360s, dropout stalls as well as sidehops etc..although sidehops may feel easier on a long, low frame.

-frames that are somewhere in between like echo pures, base, ashtons etc that you can spin, have fun on and still set up to sidehop, tap etc really well.

i think it all depends on what you want. all out street (eg. leeson, curtis,) just comps (eg. XTP, vinco, monty,)

and for bit of both you can get something in between.

it all depends how commited to an area of trials you are :sleeping:

Shame your edit is after my post, anyway, you can think whatever you want. I think you're a f**king moron, and I feel a great loathing inside me for you as the arrogance that comes out in your posts proves that you are truly a moronic fanny.

your a twat, i really hope i never see you in my life

i have just gone from a leeson to a atomz slightly longer and alu

i have felt the new alu frame to not be very responsive at the moment and i feeling i prefure the feel of steel.

if your happy on the pash why change it?

Rich

Edited by HarshRider

So hes a homophobic trials rider with tarrets.........? and your point is?

Sounds like me.....but I aint got tarrets,,,,,,,,,,

I see so many 'homophobic' people turn their noses up in disgust when they encounter 'a rascist', but they're discriminating themselves. The number of people at work who say 'that's gay', etc, then they cry their eyes out if someone says a bad word about a foreigner... I reckon you're like that.

your a twat, i really hope i never see you in my life

That's a bit of a cop-out isn't it? 'You're a twat'. Not very descriptive... think what you mean is that you find Monkey annoying and don't know how to handle it. He's actually a nice bloke if you're not a complete retard - don't feel threatened just because he has a brain...

Back to the point. I think what is best is a bike that lets you do trials stuff (sidehop, tap, gap, whatever) but is still fun to ride. That's why my bike measures 1055mm exactly. It's comfortable on rocks and trialsy moves, but if I want to muck about I can. For the millionth time, it's about having fun not counting the inches!

For the millionth time, it's about having fun not counting the inches!

Try telling fat people that.

Anyway, I'm with Mr. Snappel on this one. My bike's fairly long for a mod, and it's got a fairly high BB, but I've got it set up with a pretty high front end. You can do 'pure' trials moves on it, but you can still spin, manual, etc., and just dick around really.

Like Olly C said to me ages ago about his Python (not his penis), "Sometimes you go out and it just makes you smile".

Try telling fat people that.

They already know, that's why they're so fat. Oh, but I love eating, it's fun! What's with low calorie food? The whole point of food is to get calories.... need energy, need fuel. If you're going to take the lift every morning to the first f**king floor and sit on your arse all day, don't damn well EAT! Gooodddd....

That's a bit of a cop-out isn't it? 'You're a twat'. Not very descriptive... think what you mean is that you find Monkey annoying and don't know how to handle it. He's actually a nice bloke if you're not a complete retard - don't feel threatened just because he has a brain...

exuse me please dont tell me how i think, i know very well that he is a smart monkey, it just pisses me of that it seems that he thinks of him self better than other people, the guy starting the thread only wanted to inquire about a few things that he was unsure about and wanted others opioions on his topic not his spelling,

just cause monkey is smart doesnt mean he can be a willy to others! nm arnt for moaning at!

I though the new member feature was added so that new members could be upgraded after they diserved to be upgraded, so even if a post like this which wasnt up to peoples standerds (people like mr monkey) then it had no corcern to them.

i know if monkey sees this post he will argue it to the ground.....