Onza Team On Blue Peter

Mike Poyzer @ Onza

Hehe, loving Danny's failed up attempt at the start - straight to bash. :P Danny & Ashley looked pretty nervous, but can't blame them. :(

Was good that it's slowly getting more & more exposure - nice one for getting it on BBC1. :) I'm sure from a non-rider's point of view it would've seemed really impressive. :sleeping:

Mike.

Edited by Fatmike

Lol, i new about 10 people would post straight afterwards

Just watched it...bit disapointed...oh well

Funny to hear ashley's voice and danny stack (looked big, though)

I think they should of had some closeups, put on the pressure!!!

Great trackstand there :sleeping:

Nothing massive i remember, a bit crap, i wish 1 of them stacked it :(

Steve

Edited by STEVE-0

that was mint!! :sleeping: the riding was brilliant and the camera angles even better!! I

The camera angles were shite?

Most of the time, it seemed that it'd be focus on Ben about to do something, zoom in, pan to Danny's arse (many times), look back at Ben as he rides away, zoom in...

It was all just a bit too close. I guess they probably didn't know how best to capture it all, but still...

I guess it's exposure still, but it just didn't make me want to go out and ride, and I don't have to spend £200+ on getting a bike to do that first :(

I bet Ben could have seen right down her top when he was holding the bars when she was tackstanding. :)

hahaha, i was thinking the same.. but he just seamed to keep that boring face on :P

the camera angles were shite! lol

But altogether, well done lads :sleeping:

Ashley seams to be abit sketchy on the back wheel though! :( lol

Suppose hes only 12 though :P

My brother is only 12 how many of you lot were that good at that age? and the reason why the riding wasn't that impressive was because we were asked to do just simple stuff if i was you lot i wouldn't nip pick, to be honest i was way more concerned with lookin at the fit blonde that was on the program. Don't really know why you have to completly critiscise everythin that evey one does so harshly. For christ sake lads chill out. :sleeping:

missed it AGAIN! ahaha. ah well

did you talk about pedal hopping or anything.

cause some chavs came up to me today when i was waiting outside this shop for someone and said

"do some tricks"

me "no"

them "why"

me "cant be arsed"

them "oh, can you pedal hop"

me "whats that"

them "explaining..."

me "oh, no"

them "really, pa your shit"

so im guessing they watched blue peter and learned about pedal hopping.

i only read dans last post, but i can guess what everyone has said.

to be honest what were you expecting, if i was one of them i would be shitting it and so doing bigger stuff would just be wrong.

what if say danny strained to much when trying something hard and had a little shitty in his panties, wouldnt be good on live tv.

i say WOOOHOOO, us your new found publicity to score some chicks, but not the young blue peter fans please.