Howdy I'm New!

been out on a ride in mk today taking some pictures and thought it was about time i joined the forum!

I don't ride myself but you never know one day.....................

hi anyways :)

hiya mate, im new too lol, not as new as you i dont think, but im still new, not like the oldies, how come you dont ride then? you must be mad lol, do you own anything with a frame and 2 wheels? lol, did you get ne gud pics? what is mk? :S

Welcome :S Im sure in no time at all you'll be lured into the trials world.

Mk is short for milton keynes its a place in buckinghamshire, Its the most confusings place to drive in for sure all the areas look the same and so so so many roundabouts!

Edited by wayneone

Welcome :S Im sure in no time at all you'll be lured into the trials world.

Mk is short for milton keynes its a place in buckinghamshire, Its the most confusings place to drive in for sure all the areas look the same and so so so many roundabouts!

thanky you wanyneone i have learnt yat againy noto to drinko too muchy loly cuz i kinda addo ys n oos to wordsy that shouldnt have themo lolo, ando i lerarnty that u helpo lotso, thanky you, mk = miltono keyneso, wicked!?!?!?!

:) :) :) my heads spinningo :) :S :S

thanky you wanyneone i have learnt yat againy noto to drinko too muchy loly cuz i kinda addo ys n oos to wordsy that shouldnt have themo lolo, ando i lerarnty that u helpo lotso, thanky you, mk = miltono keyneso, wicked!?!?!?!

:) :) :) my heads spinningo :) :S :S

Ha Ha thats one of them posts that gets replaced with "Missing drunken text" in the morning :S