Have You Ever Tasted Your Own Jizz?

MrMonkey

Have You?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. So Have You?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No, but I may do.

Debate between me and some folk on MSN, who are also members here (Keep it on topic like :sick: ) Anyway, I have, they think it's slightly weird, meh. The story is, the girlfriend says it has a taste, so I tasted it and think it doesn't. It wasn't like a load full or nothing, it was just a bit on my finger, all in the name of love. So have you ever tasted your own man milk?

Seriously, don't *ever* talk to MrMonkey about Daisy on MSN.

We were talking about how she was a slow eater 'cos of her small mouth, then MrMonke said "She says it doesn't taste nice, so I try some of it and it doesn't taste of anything." I thought he meant she was saying that food wasn't nice hence taking ages to eat it, but now, he meant his jizz.

Not what you want to f**king read whilst he's talking about putting the Tommy Tank picture up as his MSN avatar like I asked him to if he was going to be wanking, so I could temporarily block him :sick:

As said above, my girlfriend made me :sick: She said she'd done it so many times...it was only fair.

...Its not that bad. Doesn't really taste of anything. If you didn't know it was man juice, it wouldn't be too much of a big issue.

...or am I just wierd?

...or gay?

my ex girlfriend gave me head.... shot me bolt in her mouth... she gets a bit and wipes it on my lips... then got off with me... still with a mouthful of my own jiz... not good... it does have a taste... but its not that strong

my ex girlfriend gave me head.... shot me bolt in her mouth... she gets a bit and wipes it on my lips... then got off with me... still with a mouthful of my own jiz... not good... it does have a taste... but its not that strong

To be fair, if my girl tried doing that to me, a swift backhand would let her know that I felt slightly opposed to the idea, and did not wish to go ahead with it.

Never have, maybe will, who knows?

Oi, Monkey..

"QUOTE(EA Games Forum)

You are now banned for a week for threatening and insulting other forum members. On your return please keep your posts rather more civil.

I own you EA.'

How did you own EA? You got a banning, you couldn't do shit about it, until they allowed you to post again.

Ps. Shit topic.

Oi, Monkey..

"QUOTE(EA Games Forum)

You are now banned for a week for threatening and insulting other forum members. On your return please keep your posts rather more civil.

I own you EA.'

How did you own EA? You got a banning, you couldn't do shit about it, until they allowed you to post again.

Ps. Shit topic.

Oh dear, why do you even try anymore? I could go into details but that would be far too much time wasted on you.

A bit of both, im both confused in that you think that you 'owned' the EA forum even though you are the one who got the banning and couldnt do anything about it - and im taking the piss because you think you are so high and mighty that getting that banning was a really cool great thing.

And as for this topic, well I already voted, but its hardly a great discussion, I was just reading replies and noticed your sig and thought it was a more interesting point for me to raise than talking about semen.

A bit of both, im both confused in that you think that you 'owned' the EA forum even though you are the one who got the banning and couldnt do anything about it - and im taking the piss because you think you are so high and mighty that getting that banning was a really cool great thing.

And as for this topic, well I already voted, but its hardly a great discussion, I was just reading replies and noticed your sig and thought it was a more interesting point for me to raise than talking about semen.

Well, it's mainly just a general me type of joke, but instead of saying it is, I'll try and make it seem like I do actually own EA by getting banned. It's more fun that way. Imagine I shot a person in the head in real life, that's the Real Life equivelant of owning someone online, therefore I have owned said person, then I would get sent to Jail, the online equivelant being Banned, so if I shot EA in the head, I would get sent to prison, being banned for owning them. Whoo didn't think I would of been able to piece something together.

And the thread has generated quite a bit of interest so I don't see how it's shit.

Interesting parallel, id ally it more to being like starting a fight in a club and getting barred for a week so you cant go in and chat to your mates and party away. You didn't own anyone in there - you just got excluded, they owned you a lot more than you think you owned them!

And well, sure, its a great topic, im sure Tom feels great about wasting his money running the board to discuss consumption of semen.

Interesting parallel, id ally it more to being like starting a fight in a club and getting barred for a week so you cant go in and chat to your mates and party away. You didn't own anyone in there - you just got excluded, they owned you a lot more than you think you owned them!

And well, sure, its a great topic, im sure Tom feels great about wasting his money running the board to discuss consumption of semen.

Whatever, like I said it was more a joke type thing, but yeah. And I've seen many a worse thread than this. Many.