Where Can I Buy Spray On Tar For My Rims?

gasgasrob125

Wow mark chill out. As i said i dont know there was a weak version on the spray on glue, and i seemt to remeber you saying "and you certainly don't have to "leave it for a few hours". So i was just saying you do. No need to make a big deal out of nothing.

What is monty bike spray is it just like sticky junk in a can. I was thinking what about timber resin?

Edited by wayneone

Wow mark chill out. As i said i dont know there was a weak version on the spray on glue, and i seemt to remeber you saying "and you certainly don't have to "leave it for a few hours". So i was just saying you do.

If you'd read what I put, I was saying you certainly don't have to leave it for a few hours, regarding the 3M spray mount. I was pointing out the differences, and saying that was one of them.

Monty Brake Spray is, in effect, 3M Spray mount in a lovely colourful package.

Yeah i meant to ask about the koxx blues and greens, I take it they are desigend for grinds yar? As im half way though getting some new wheels from tartybikes(waiting for them to come back on monday to confirm my order) and was thinking about getting a light/medium grind put on, But im using Zoo! pads so i will need a new set of pads.

As far as i know...

Koxx Brown - Harsh grinds

" Red - No idea

" Yellow - Light grind/smooth

" Blue - No idea

" Green - No idea

Also while were here rims...

As far as i know a onza ronnie is a rear rim only? and a onza reggie is a front rim only?

Koxx Bloxx are, apparently, done in order of colour:

Brown = hardest

Blue/green = second/third hardest (can't remember which)

Red = second softest

Yellow = softest.

Apparently. That's what I was told by Koxx-UK and several others, but some people seem to think they're all the same, despite differing wear rates.

The wider Onza rim, the Ronnie, can be used front or rear, depending on how wide you like your front rims to be. However, the Reggie would be too thin for use on the rear without some pad bodging.