New Frame From Koxx

KOXX-UK

I've got one comming to try, so test rides will be on offer if you see me about. The photograph in this post is of the production bike, all the others were on test with small mods.

Wheel base is 1085, B.B. +10mm, 385mm chainstays.

I like the colours, mine will be the same with one or two small changes and test parts. May ride it in London instead of the Kenny.

Ben.

apollo in the net...BAM. looks cheap and nasty to me, bet it costs some £££moolar£££ and to be honest if it rides like the old coust it wont be that nice.

i know what i dont like!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the tubes look to thick to me.

Ive never seen anything like that before ......

anyhoo james clearly you are mental. but i agree on the £££moolar£££ and indeed the ride.

I think that it looks nice but its still got a very silly and pointless design.......

I was waiting for this frame, if you look on one of andrew t's koxx videos there is a close up shot of giacomo holding his bike and it was a coustellier with orange koxx stickers on it. He put them on to promote koxx while they develop his frame., and now they have. Bet its going to be overpriced though, like the other koxx parts are. <_<

id take a guess at it being around £500.00

going off the multi seat tube job as its common now.............i think that bike does look rather swift though, im sure its the fast black that is doing it for me!!!!!

and who ever did the illuminous green photo shop GOOD JOB!!! looks rad as a badger, i think an electric blue is probably a good option too..............ow ow owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Waynio.............................