Ribo Shoes

JT!

hmm, are they the silver ones? mine are different, the clip thing is red and the silver is more of a dark grey..

The exposesure is all to cock on that pic, the gray is alot darker, and the clip is a plaggy one at the moment untill i get some metal ones as he didn't have any in at the time.

thank you i love you!

hmm duno if i like thougj, why cant they be made in subtle colours!

I would personaly prefer fully black, but meh, the silver macthes my helmet. :)

Edited by JT!

But we are missing the point here, how do they feel jt ? get into some gory detail's as i'm thinking about buying some, i'm intrigued.

ive had the silver ones for a looooong time... best shoes ever... and ive used try alls and the rest... need i say more ??

cos you know what that'd look like :P hehe...

they look better in real life :P

they look kool on peoples feets, but crap in that pic, i would love to get some but at £80 its a lil more that i would want to spend, ,aybe when iv got plenty of cash (Y)

They have a much tougher sole than the try-alls, looks like it's going to last much longer. As for the feel, they feel like any other shoe does really, feel weird at first, then they get worn in and they just feel normal.

Edited by JT!