Ribo Shoes

JT!

Well, my try-all boots are nearly divided into 3 now so i need some new ones.

It sounds like the ribos are the considerd to be the best, does that still hold true?

And is there any other place to buy them apart from here.

Cheers. (Y)

Edited by JT!

best shoes ever... last well....... thats the only place you can get them from.. tis the butlers company.... (pm danny b on here) for more info.. or ring them using the contact details displayed on the site :-

currently sporting some bling silver ones(new model).... which seem to last forever (even longer than previous ribo shoes...) and the old ribos lasted forever aswell... john evans has had his ribo's since the first release of the coustellier and they are still going.. (Y)

Edited by aust

ribo > *

they're the bestest shoes ever. going from monty shoes to ribos was like going from ballet shoes to proper trials shoes.

I'd rather have 1 pair of Ribo than 10 pairs of shitty quality, uncomfortable trainers with soles that don't work as well as the Davos sole...

Addidas trainers are the best. :rolleyes:

And they dont fall apart. The pins wear through the sole before they fall apart, and that takes a good couple of years.

Never used trial shoes, never will. Unless I ride a world round, so never.

the best shoes ever mine are 14 months old no holes or anytihing they are just too small now, they are 10x better than any other shoe iv used my yik ones onley lasted a week before the sole fell off and my try alls onley lasted 6 weeks, got some new silver ones on order but they havent come yet ( orded them on monday morning :S) hope they arrive soon :P. imo well worth the price tag :rolleyes:

sam

I'd still definitely, definitely go for the FiveTen shoes *any* day. Ridiculously grippy soles (maybe even too grippy for trials, but once you get used to them you should be fine), special "sticky" compound rubber, and another plus point - the clincher for me - is that they don't look like utter shite :rolleyes:

http://www.fiveten.com/product.php?TYPE=shoes&CAT=Freeride

they look bloody awful :rolleyes: .. look like those shoes little girls have with the roller skates that come out of the soles....

lmao! so true, those shoes are fatass ugly.

ribo's have quite bearable looks imo, but who really cares, if they grip then that's all that matters.

lmao! so true, those shoes are fatass ugly.

ribo's have quite bearable looks imo, but who really cares, if they grip then that's all that matters.

yah... your riding in them... not going clubbing in them... you wanna be comfy... not making sure your looking like a pimp everytime you set foot outside...

I bought some ribo's from michel coust about 3 months ago, silver ones (well they're more like a grey now). The difference going from standard trainers to these was amazing. So much more grip, much more comfortable and in my opinion look fairly nice aswell :rolleyes:

tom

yah... your riding in them... not going clubbing in them... you wanna be comfy... not making sure your looking like a pimp everytime you set foot outside...

Yes, but unfortunately Aust some of us don't have enough money to spend £80 on a pair of shoes just for riding? My Orchid Teem shoes are super grippy, and I can wear them to work, when I'm going out, and basically any time. They pushed my budget, so I'd rather have something I could actually wear for more than just riding, really. Plus, personally, if I'm spending £80 on some item of clothing I'd rather it didn't look completely shit.

Ah well, to each their own I guess.

the best shoes ive EVER used are by far the innopias, me and Dave@Tartybikes both have them and both agree they are the comfiest trainers ever!!

got a real nice feal through the sole and just enough support.

:$ £39.99 :lol: means their cheaper then most too, and come in a WIDE range of styles and sizes to suit.

^^^^non biased opinion too^^^^