Fave Music

cp101

I listen to anything. Rock, Metal, hard-core ,Ska, indie, bit of dance and that zone stuff (thanks t rob!)

As long as you don't judge people by there music, its OK! Like people who like rock/metal there not Goths. Gets of my tits when people TRY to put me into a group!

So people call you a member of the East Germanic tribe that originated from sweden?

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Its all about my Zen, (or your I-pud or whatever) If you hurting and need to chill on a ride the old Bob Marley and the Whalies (sp?) come out, if ifs a bit screw loose mayB hit up with some heavy rock, Hole, if its contiuuius then some gangsta cruise road rage 1 in redline is PIMP!

Nothing wrong with the old greenday stuff, but that American idiot was all bullshit, they made it to chavy (look at milton keynes) what bout Funeral FAF, or mcr (no i'm not emo lol) or at least the older ones again silversteins good to and of course system of a down f**k yeah!

dont you just hate dance music, rap and RnB? BURN IT ALL hahahaha

That's a nice mind you have, it's circular and has no exist. Are you getting what I'm putting down?

Anyway, I like bits of everything, and I think Eminem's Mosh is one of the most amazing songs I have ever heard.

i ant sure what musik i like. i listen to drum and base because its fast. also

bullet for my valentine.

taking back sunday

thrice

2 limp bizcuit tracks. (bolier and eat you alive)

kill switch engage

funeral for a friend

him

36 crazy fists

hawthorn heights

a bit of offspring and alkaline trio

yellowcard

realy some stuff thats fast or heavy. (Y)

ermm rock,metall and some gothic bands... (Y) I think i listening on the most things (not pop and shit)...

What is this "shit" i dont think iv ever head of this "shit" music.... maybe its all this crappy metal/death music you listen to??? who knows?

dont you just hate dance music, rap and RnB? BURN IT ALL hahahaha

No.