Read the guidelines -Koxx Leval Boss

bigaircoby

i think new members only do it as they dont have access to the for sale part.

Well done captain obvious.

So how about, the people that want to sell, post one decent post or two, maximum, and then get validated. It really isn't that hard. :unsure:

Well done captain obvious.

So how about, the people that want to sell, post one decent post or two, maximum, and then get validated. It really isn't that hard. :D

one or two posts, ive put a couple up and ive been using the spell check and that and ive been on here for a while and i arnt validated yet.. ;) :P :D

one or two posts, ive put a couple up and ive been using the spell check and that and ive been on here for a while and i arnt validated yet.. :D ;) :P

LIES LIES LIES. Laugh my sexy monkey arse off. And I smell bull shit to be honest, how could he not spell LEVEL right in Levelboss if he has one.

as far as ive herd the reason the validation process was there was to stop people who were just going to spam and be a twat ruining the main forum and as far as i can tell most of the new members havent been twats or spamed so why else wouldnt you be validated?? :D

tom tom

Edited by tom tom

as far as ive herd the reason the validation process was there was to stop people who were just going to spam and be a twat ruining the main forum and as far as i can tell most of the new members havent been twats or spamed so why else wouldnt you be validated?? :D

tom tom

You need to be helpful and know how to structure a sentence properly. Not saying all the members are like this either though.

I agree to i have been on this forum now for a while and i have not been validated, i have treid everything, i have posted my video and i have posted some pictures of me doing trials. I have all so done loads of topic's and replied to alot of post's and i still have not been validated. I have used the spell checker and everything.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN VALIDATED ?

www.freewebs.com/26biketrials

dankearns13@hotmail.co.uk

cheers!!!!

dan!!!

So how about, the people that want to sell, post one decent post or two, maximum, and then get validated. It really isn't that hard. :D

I've tried really hard to get validated. Using correct punctuation, helpful posts, not offended anyone, kept to the rules and I'm still not validated. Yes I know that this may seem like I asking to be validated, not allowed, but can you just have a look through my posts, please.

ash.

Lol this has turned into a "why havnt i been validated yet ?" topic and i don't think that it is helping at all that you have asked because it clearly says "don't ask why you havn't been validated" at the top or somewhere abouts there :D"

And yeah i don't think that this lad can be trusted realy just my opinion though ;)

rickyb

I agree to i have been on this forum now for a while and i have not been validated, i have treid everything, i have posted my video and i have posted some pictures of me doing trials. I have all so done loads of topic's and replied to alot of post's and i still have not been validated. I have used the spell checker and everything.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN VALIDATED ?

www.freewebs.com/26biketrials

dankearns13@hotmail.co.uk

cheers!!!!

dan!!!

Possibly because half of your posts are shite due to your big sig thing under every post.

Why not put it in your sig?, would save you a bit of hassle you not think?

its not a bout making loads of topics and posting vids and pics.

Dont ask why you havent. . . dont moan , just get on with it and try been helpful or posting useful information seems to go down very well :D

Ditto.

Lol this has turned into a "why havnt i been validated yet ?" topic and i don't think that it is helping at all that you have asked because it clearly says "don't ask why you havn't been validated" at the top or somewhere abouts there :sleeping:"

And yeah i don't think that this lad can be trusted realy just my opinion though B)

rickyb

i cannot see where it says "why havn't i been validated yet"

also nobody is asking why they havn't been validated! so i dont think there is any problem with this topic!!