Yuor Faveorite Trials Bike

biker_dude

my favorite trials bike. is either the old xtp which my mate used to have, was soo nice. or my vinco as its just astounding. the only thing i dont like about it is, every other frame feels crap now.

when riding i wear a tshirt and my koxx training pants( i dent want trackies and look like a skally. so i spent £40 quid on 'trackies' with a koxx logo on (Y) . they perfect for riding in though

JIX i totally agree with you the old hand made pace stuff was the dogs bollox iv got his old frame in the shed somewhere that he used in contact :) :angry: its going to be hung in my bedroom when i actually fish it out. also my new skool favourite bike has to be the one im riding at the moment (the old stlye XTP) like first skool XTP which is now the Kenny Belaey!!!! iv wanted one for so long and now i have one im extremly happy and love the way that it rides, only used it on 3 rides one was on saturday for an hour before the brit champ round the 2nd was at the brit champ round and the 3rd was a crazy street ride last night which nearly ended up in tears, after i crashed and burned about 6/7 times on the same wall and thort i had dented my down tube, luckily the armourdillo did its job extremly well (Y) :) ;)

but the pace is my fave old skool bike as obviosly short wheelbase has slightly gone out now, but my new skool one has to be the belaey even though i loved XTP's for so long and still do, just owning a belaey and the feel of it is the shizzle! its gotta be the werd on the street!!!!

Waynio.......................

we had them at the shop a long time ago just when i was starting here and they were just like a XC bike a bit, we custom built one for a lad and it cost like £2200!!!! it was quite crazy really. but yes i have ridden the cannondale old skool frames but id still say the pace RC250T was the dogs for old skool.

Waynio...................

JIX i totally agree with you the old hand made pace stuff was the dogs bollox iv got his old frame in the shed somewhere that he used in contact :) :angry: its going to be hung in my bedroom when i actually fish it out. also my new skool favourite bike has to be the one im riding at the moment (the old stlye XTP) like first skool XTP which is now the Kenny Belaey!!!! iv wanted one for so long and now i have one im extremly happy and love the way that it rides, only used it on 3 rides one was on saturday for an hour before the brit champ round the 2nd was at the brit champ round and the 3rd was a crazy street ride last night which nearly ended up in tears, after i crashed and burned about 6/7 times on the same wall and thort i had dented my down tube, luckily the armourdillo did its job extremly well (Y) :) ;)

but the pace is my fave old skool bike as obviosly short wheelbase has slightly gone out now, but my new skool one has to be the belaey even though i loved XTP's for so long and still do, just owning a belaey and the feel of it is the shizzle! its gotta be the werd on the street!!!!

Waynio.......................

Didn't you get a new-style Levelboss about 2 minutes ago though?

I ride Zoo! Python 05..

But I love the new Echo Team in red theme... so hot.

Python is very good frame but the chainstays could be a litle shorter for my taste.

If talking about stock bikes then I'll go for a long Echo Control /w riserbars. Super stable and easy to gap.

i got an 05 levelboss like 5months ago i had the first one.and i had a levelboss 04 model for a month before that, i have always wanted a "Nice" trials frame and thort i would treat myself, just like i treat myself to a Golf GT TDI, you only live once and while you have the money why not spend it? no point going to the grave yard the richest bugger there eh???? hahaha. id rather enjoy life have lots of fun and then worry about money and other things.

but yes at the mo i have what you could class as a street steed and a comp bike BUT i thort i would use the belaey on the street to see how it faired up, and as i have said i may even sell the levelboss to just run the belaey. but i know that all the strength and durability is in the levelboss for me, but i can ride smoother if needed i just like testing things and seeing how things last.

Waynio.........................

yes snappel i rode one of the last ones that came out that martyn had when he was up here once, i went out with him and hawzee, and both their bikes were set up so sweet thats why i spend alot more time being caustious about my bike set up and such forht nower days.

Never ridden either but the Kenny Belaey (wow I learnt how to spell it!) Promodel or the koxx levelboss (not the 2005)

I ride a barracuda subway hopefully soon to be replaced with a martyn ashton or if I can't get one from the ashtonbikes website, then an onza t rex! (frame)

Oh I also like the BT Raven 6 it is shagadelic!!! (Y) :) :)

Edited by nafan