Can I Delete Internet Explorer? And A Few Mozzila Questions To

Davetrials

Well i use mozzila (ROCK ON!!!!) and have no use for internet explorer can i delete it off my comp completly?

on mozzila i cant use dap:(, how can i set it so when i right click on a link it gives me the "download with DAP" option?

How can i set it so when i open hotmail from msn, it opens with mozzila rather than Internet explorer.

Cheers.

Dave.

My IE deleted itself, so I have to manually go to hotmail.com as I can't work out how to make MSN use Mozilla instead of one of it's own programs the b*****d.

You can't change it. Messenger has the e-mail link hard coded in, and its un-changeable, and will always use IE.

You can't delete IE, so your IE is probably just majorly f**ked. The most you can do is remove all shortcuts to it

As for DAP, you might have to re-install so it can add the registery stuff to Firefox as well as IE.

You can't delete IE, so your IE is probably just majorly f**ked. The most you can do is remove all shortcuts to it
I guess you could delete iexplore.exe, that would cause MSN/hotmail to f**k up. But there's no point in deleting it, it's completely built into Windows (XP anyway) so that they're inseparable. Anywho, it's worth keeping in case there is a random page that Firefox doesn't like (Y)

you can 'get rid' of it so it's no visible at all, except when you click hotmail link on msn.

Start --> settings --> control panel -->add/remove programs -->add/remove windows components --> uncheck the box next to IE logo. (Y)

That way it won't show up in any options (customize start menu for example) so mozilla will effectivly be the only/default brouser, and it'll also get rid off all logos.

it'll still work though when you open via msn.

No you can't ,the operating system needs it. You can't have hotmail open in Firefox either, well not off MSN anyway.

If you download a plug-in for msn called stufg-plug then you can make it so that msn opens hotmail in whatever youve made your default browser to be (Y)