Free Ipod Every 5 Minutes

Lawnmowerman

they draw the winner from a list of everyone who sent a code in the last 5 mins.

so if you wait till 3 in the morning, how many people are really gonna be eating crisps then? so more chance of winning. :(

Hey you stole my idea! i said 3o'clock bet there are loads of pricks like us all round the country waking up at 3 o clock jst to send your numbers in later on lol what muggs lol

they draw the winner from a list of everyone who sent a code in the last 5 mins.

so if you wait till 3 in the morning, how many people are really gonna be eating crisps then? so more chance of winning. :ermm:

iv tryied :"> you don't get a txt back because no ones there i got one in the morning though :P and did not win soo (Y)

i don't understand why people want ipods so much anyway, especially the uber shite 'mini'.

arhhh its like the playstation of mp3 players! guess you can sell anything if you spend enough on marketing.

Er, it's free ('cept for the price of a text)? Maybe that's why (Y)

Due to the fact that the Nano has come out now, I expect that Walkers got a mega bargin deal for the Ipod minis they bought from Apple.

I still wouldn't complain though if I won one for free.... Code generaters are cheating somewhat though I think..

Plus as Alex said I wonder if they can work out who is using the generated codes and not let them win... you won't ever know unless you win using one of them every time you text you could be wasting your money/credit/time...

Has anyone been cleaver enough to work out how much money walkers are making off text's minus the price of an ipod? Would be interesting to know the figure. :)

Why? It's standard network rate. But the extra sales generated will be quadruple the cost of the ipods. Actually the iPods are probably the cheap part... all the TV and press advertising will cost more and they will need to withdraw the promotional packs at the end of September.