2.1 Welcome & Bug Reports

Danny

If you report a post/topic it goes into the nice moderation centre to be sorted by a mod/admin :)

And for the record if anyone uses the 'Report' button (at the bottom left of every post), rest assured your report and you will remain totally anonymous. Admins/Mods will take any abuse for any consequences of the report (as per usual :P)

So dont be scared to use it, if someones being a nob, click the report button - it gives us a better idea of the overall feelings of the forum, making our job a bit easier (Y)

And for the record if anyone uses the 'Report' button (at the bottom left of every post), rest assured your report and you will remain totally anonymous. Admins/Mods will take any abuse for any consequences of the report (as per usual :P )

So dont be scared to use it, if someones being a nob, click the report button - it gives us a better idea of the overall feelings of the forum, making our job a bit easier (Y)

Makes my job harder though. Better watch me posts. If I don't affend no-one, you'll have me sitting around for a while won't you. Oooooo, you'll bloody love it :)

I know you ain't gonna care about me, my mac, and Opera, but here goes:

That's at the top of every thread... Obviously for some reason the thread title and the post number is going in the wrong bit/box/frame/whatever you techy guys call it (N)

When the Reports are made, and in the Mod Report Panel Funtabular Console thing, it has view post/view report/view comments/make comment, but when you go to make comment it doesn't let you (N)

So we just have to put "Complete" for everything?

i can't paste anything :)

right click and paste or control+v both don't work

win2000 + mozilla firefox, i have tried on other forums and it works fine

any ideas

mike

I cannot replicate this which editor are you using?

I can't instert hyperlinks i click the button the box come up ect then click ok and nothing is in my post ?

Cheers

Fixed

Getting to the petty stuff now. When you use a post icon, and then you use 'quick edit' to edit your first post, you loose your post icon. Nothing worth loosing sleep over though.

Post icon being the thing you see to the left of the topic name, not the icons you can use each time your post.

• 2 weeks later...