2.1 Welcome & Bug Reports

Danny

Erm, I keep being told the server is under too much load or something, but I don't know if that's a Safari problem or not.

Oh, and any thread with a red tag, takes an age to load, whilst with a blue tag, it's super fast.

Changable type box size is good.

Where's the spell check gone?

Ta very much,

Haz

I get this error when trying to send PMs.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: class_upload in /home/trials/public_html/forum/sources/classes/post/class_post.php on line 1514

And another thing When I try and put emoticons in posts they only appear at the very end of my message no matter where the cursor is :-

I get this error when trying to send PMs.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: class_upload in /home/trials/public_html/forum/sources/classes/post/class_post.php on line 1514

Yes this is related to the attachments error and ive submitted a ticket to IPB and they are currently looking into it. :(

Theres handy ;)

Any ideas why it sounds like im getting redirected about 5 times when I load a page? It does load eventually.. but sounds like its bouncing around loads before eventually loading it :D

Yeah im getting that, when loading, its like its refreshing like 6 times really fast, but then loads ;) :'(

Edited by terror-error

Mnnnn.... new fonts!

Right ho... im tankfull for the site being as it is. But years ago when i came on there was a wee link up in the top left that sayed upload image. Is it possible to get that back, just for no hassle sake? Or is that too much to ask?

Cheers Anyway :'(