Should I Bring My Trials Bike On My School Ride

bquamb

I think that you should just take your kona as you might look a bit silly on your trials bike because of all the usual blah blah ie small seat, tiny frame, wide back tyre, skinny front tyre etc etc but its up to you. If you want to show off and such like then go on your trials bike however there will always be one tit who has to say something, they are normally chavs. :D

NEVER offer a chav a go on your bike! It'll be on e-bay or in a druggies house before you can say CHAV SCUM.

I'd take the Kona, there will probably a lot of hills and fast riding, and by the end of the day you will want to have a saddle.

If you want to spread trials joy and show off then just ask if you can set up a Demo or something at the next school Fete (spelling sucks) or open day or whatever.

Just go on the Kona. You'll be more comfortable, it'll be a hell of a lot more fun, you won't get overtaken by tools who can barely ride (as you spin away with your tiny gearing)...

Plus the "Where's your seat mate?" questions will get annoying really, really fast.

About showing off - who to, and on what? If it's a ride, everyone's going to be rolling, so there won't really be time to stop and ride? If there is, just do some drops on the Kona :)

NEVER offer a chav a go on your bike! It'll be on e-bay or in a druggies house before you can say CHAV SCUM.

Calm down tit arse, have you ever let a chav on your bike?

I do it all the time to shut them up, and i'm not on about lil wannabe chavs either... You'll be surprised that if you are hostile towards them, they can be hostile back, plus it's not like they're gonna get very far with 22:18 gearing and a bunch of mates with me who can chase the chav....

Thanks guys :rolleyes:

I brought my kona to school and all the other 22 kids had super shity bikes lol.

They had some K2's, 200$ yeti bikes, blackdiamond bikes lol

It was fun. And thatnks for ur help :-

That's good for you, now you've just proven yourself to be a 1st class fanny. Good job.

"Ooooh look at my bike it's better than yours, therefore you are LESSER YOUR MERE MORTAL, DON'T TOUCH MY BIKE, YOUR DIRTY UNCLEAN FINGERS HAVE TOUCHED THAT PATHETIC BIKE OF YOURS, DIE WORTHLESS SCUM."

Great.

What i was trying to say was this:

some of the kids in the classe were talking trash about me the day before because im a big guy with a little to much weight like 10 lbs... anyways they were acting all cool saying fat people cant bike (180lbs), tall people suck at biking (6ft 4) and a whole bunch of other crap... so i brought my bike and they said shit like i stole it or my family must be rich and so on...

You dont need to get all uptight dude... Calm down a little....

What i was trying to say was this:

some of the kids in the classe were talking trash about me the day before because im a big guy with a little to much weight like 10 lbs... anyways they were acting all cool saying fat people cant bike (180lbs), tall people suck at biking (6ft 4) and a whole bunch of other crap... so i brought my bike and they said shit like i stole it or my family must be rich and so on...

You dont need to get all uptight dude... Calm down a little....

So what? Who cares what they say? You were still way out of line dropping to their level. If they wanna be twats let them be twats, tell em where to go. You don't need to mock them for their levels of income or the amount they spent on their bike. That is in no way a good reason for you to say things like that.